**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking to join an Alliance

Hey guys im interested im joining an Alliance. I took a break but now Im super in-game active. Im currently in an alliance now but they dont have Iine and I dont think they speak english

Comments

• ShokaDelicShokaDelic Posts: 191

As u can see its been a while but I dont get complaints on my game play

Literally my first time doing AQ in more than a year so im so not familiar with the bosses. I can appreciate a good alliance 👍 Please recruit me 😁
    Lineapp name is $hoka
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Hey we would be happy to have you on our team. Add me on line app . My id is slayerzz474
  • SoCal07SoCal07 Posts: 19
    Aloha,

Controlled Collective II (our 2nd of 3 branches) is AQ focused and runs 3 BGs of AQ Maps 3, 4, and 5 x 5 days. We 100% explore all maps with modifiers.

We are a group of mature adults and family oriented. Only AQ and Line app for communication are mandatory.

Wars are optional, players choice if they want to participate in wars.

Contact on Line app is preferred:
    1. Phaelon Grey
    2. Reitchel
    3. JudoJohn
    4. Mathina
  • Be_niceBe_nice Posts: 86
    Hey, couldn’t find you on line. My line ID is be-nice1754
    Would love to chat!
  • SamsilverflashSamsilverflash Posts: 28
    What maps do you play
  • SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process. Veteran and intermediate players are welcomed. Currently doing Maps 5 & 3 in AQ, and may do 5/4/3 in the future to accommodate players of different levels. Also do 1 group (optional) in AW. No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.
    Found an Alliance sorry for the late reply