**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What champion do you use most?

Comments

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    it depends which game mode I'm playing.

AQ: Blade
    AW: Domino
    Questing: Domino, CAIW and Ghost
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Hmm it used to be my 4 star omega red until I starting doing later act 5 I’d probably say my Namor or Captain marvel
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Omega Red, Claire Voyant and Ghost. Warlock, Torch and Corvus are also contenders, but that’s because I use them in AQ/AW. They don’t see much outside of that

The other 3 come with me everywhere for the most part, and I use all 3 fairly regularly in all game modes
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Stark Spidey Ghost Rider and Blade for AW. Gwenpool, Hood, Venom for AQ, Domino, Doom, Sentinel, IMIW, Korg AW Def.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake quake quake or quake.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    namor and imiw
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    For me, probably nick and Claire.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Doom
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Quake !!!
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    AA for questing because neurotoxins shut down 75% of all the nodes along with ghost, monthly eq with doom and blade/gr synergy, not currently in an alliance
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Elsa at the moment. Either that, or HT and Doom.
  • JoedartJoedart Posts: 41
    Warlock... my only r5 5*, he’s amazing when his sp1 isn’t whiffing 30% of the time.

Come on kabam. This has been going on for several weeks now.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Cap IW, Colossus, and Quake
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited August 2020

colossus and omega for pretty much all content

That's a lie... Not all content. There is some node combination where u can't use them. I never saw people using colossus and omega red fighting act 6 mr. Sinister and champion. There is some other node also. Also in varient 5, u can't even use mutant.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    For me it's mostly Claire V, Thing and Iceman.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    right now im using dragon man for everything, he is so fun to play
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Imran said:

colossus and omega for pretty much all content

That's a lie... Not all content. There is some node combination where u can't use them. I never saw people using colossus and omega red fighting act 6 mr. Sinister and champion. There is some other node also. Also in varient 5, u can't even use mutant.
    Omega could be a viable option for Sinister with the Heimdall synergy.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Still Hyperion for me
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Blade and Ghost Rider....

Months ago, I have decided to find some other Champs to play instead of these two, particular in AW, then I ended up noticing that they are too good to be replaced....
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    In order it probably goes Ghost - Torch - CMM - SymSupreme - Guillotine 2099 for my top 5. I use Ghost for just about everything, Torch is amazing for countering mystics and energy damage champs, CMM bursts down champs and has some insane abilities when it comes to shrugging off/ignoring DoT. SymSupreme I used to take everywhere, now I don't go into as much content with him. I do love SymSupreme and would take using him for the matches I do use him over Doom or any other mystic (other than Sorcerer Supreme).
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I'm changing what I said earlier as recently I haven't been using SL and Mysterio I been going in with Warlock after I r3 him and Darkhawk as both are good and fun R.I.P. SL and Mysterio if I get a 5* of them I'll use them