Options

Random portals in today's Halls Of Glory

Today's Halls Of Glory has a random portal in all 3 paths which teleports either of two paths followed by final boss.

Completion wouldn't be a problem...What about exploration?
After spending 3 energy per tile you get teleported to a path you already explored over the one you didn't explore?

I am not being pessimistic...Its a 50/50 chance to either win it or lose it.Since the event has only 3 limited entries its too bad.

Given the games occasional RNG to punish the players please remove these random ports or remove the energy cost.

Or am I the only one here?

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

We're looking into this.

Thank you Kabam Mike!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

I saw 3 energies per tile I quited. How many isos do you get for completion?

I think one selector for completion and one for exploration.
  • Options
    PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    Wait I always thought halls of glory and hall of healing costed no energy or am I wrong because this 3 energy a move is costly specially with all this other content I have to do
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It’s a little tilted. If your account is in a position to duplicate four stars, then obviously anything giving shards is a better deal (Boss rush in particular). If however your account is not yet in a position to duplicate four stars, and you have one or two champs you need to level up, then this event is quite valuable. However those accounts are also rarely in a position to waste energy, and have lower energy caps.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    OK, I finally decided to learn how to read. Halls of glory, fortune, and healing will rotate, hopefully not rng rotate. Fortune and healing are what I need to wait for. Hopefully they get the random portals figured out by the time fortune and healing show up. They said they are looking into it.
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Pbishop said:

Wait I always thought halls of glory and hall of healing costed no energy or am I wrong because this 3 energy a move is costly specially with all this other content I have to do

One of them, I think healing was free, the other had energy cost.
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 462 ★★★

We're looking into this.

Oh thank God
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 464 ★★★
    A nonsense. 3 full energy for 96% completion because my random portal took me the same way three times. Great stuff guys.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

The chance you get to the same exit in all three is 12.5% . Now that is small but it still exists .

I just hit it .. 96% after 3 runs .. :(
    it gave me Kang 3 times ...
  • Options
    KnillinkKnillink Posts: 2

We're looking into this.

Glad to see that you are. Hopefully you can decrease the energy cost from 3 to 1 or 0 and reimburse the energy used by those who have already not explored it. lol
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,175 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Knillink said:

We're looking into this.

Glad to see that you are. Hopefully you can decrease the energy cost from 3 to 1 or 0 and reimburse the energy used by those who have already not explored it. lol
    Reimburse...... The ****? You want compensation for an event that was out for only a couple of hours? @Demonzfyre I apologise to you
    What? Why?
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I think its fixed, on my last run I was able to choose where to portal
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

The chance you get to the same exit in all three is 12.5% . Now that is small but it still exists .

It’s actually 25%. The chance for 3 times straight in either portal is 12.5%, but since you get selected to one of them first no matter what it’s only the second and third rng that matters. So 50% chance after the second entry that you’ll have entered the same portal twice and then another 50% chance the third time.
    Neither of us are wrong but yeah yours is more substantial
    Nah. You were wrong. There’s a 12.5% chance to go AAA and the same to go BBB, this a 25% chance you can’t 100% it.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,175 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Knillink said:

We're looking into this.

Reimburse...... The ****? You want compensation for an event that was out for only a couple of hours? @Demonzfyre I apologise to you
    What? Why?
    Your talk about bad precedent
    Oh, well that's been coming a long time. But yes, it's getting worse and worse.
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★

this is my last run on the quest, i'm able to pick which portal i want to teleport to, so yeah