**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

September Champs

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
Title. Who are they?

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    One is going to be professor x so I have heard, not sure about the second
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Hopefully Apocalypse
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

Hopefully Apocalypse
    Apocalypse has been rumored
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    I mean, Falcon is gonna go one on one with this guy?? :|

https://youtu.be/WuVxCwNdWhg?t=159
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Apocalypse?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    o_o said:

I mean, Falcon is gonna go one on one with this guy?? :|

https://youtu.be/WuVxCwNdWhg?t=159

Imagine Falcon against the Phoenix and Dormammu and having a fair chance... What do you expect? They straight up said in the Mojo Teaser the Contest is rigged in a way so that champions like The Punisher can hurt Dimensional Beings like Dormammu with Bullets...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Well from the Magneto Marvel Now synergies on Lagacy’s video, we know Prof X is coming. And if the text description that references ‘Horsemen’ is anything to go by, the second champ is apocalypse. And judging by the fact Magneto Marvel Now is apparently being renamed to House of X, it’ll likely be the House of X version of apocalypse

If you’re wondering why I think it’s apocalypse and not a horsemen, it’s because the rest of the synergy bonuses for the other two champs look like they provide ‘support benefits’ like Mr Fantastic and Magneto. So it would make sense that Apocalypse enhances his horsemen

This is all just somewhat estimated guesswork so take it with a fairly sizeable grain of salt

I think Apocalypse's Horsemen will be apart of his Abilities, maybe like a Pre Fight Ability that lets you bring in one or two each fight for different effects.

Now what I would love to see is a Synergy on Apocalypse himself for each of his 4 Horsemen that let you change the Horsemen to one of the Champions we have in game, so let's say his War Horsemen gives Apocalypse an Attack Boost and Bleed Damage but then if you have Hulk in your team to activate a Synergy then the War Horsemen will become Hulk and Apocalypse will gain Attack Boost and Gamma Damage or something. And so on for each Horsemen if they have a Mcoc Champion Counterpart from the comics like Wolverine, Sentry, Hulk like I mentioned, and so on.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Well from the Magneto Marvel Now synergies on Lagacy’s video, we know Prof X is coming. And if the text description that references ‘Horsemen’ is anything to go by, the second champ is apocalypse. And judging by the fact Magneto Marvel Now is apparently being renamed to House of X, it’ll likely be the House of X version of apocalypse

If you’re wondering why I think it’s apocalypse and not a horsemen, it’s because the rest of the synergy bonuses for the other two champs look like they provide ‘support benefits’ like Mr Fantastic and Magneto. So it would make sense that Apocalypse enhances his horsemen

This is all just somewhat estimated guesswork so take it with a fairly sizeable grain of salt

I think Apocalypse's Horsemen will be apart of his Abilities, maybe like a Pre Fight Ability that lets you bring in one or two each fight for different effects.

Now what I would love to see is a Synergy on Apocalypse himself for each of his 4 Horsemen that let you change the Horsemen to one of the Champions we have in game, so let's say his War Horsemen gives Apocalypse an Attack Boost and Bleed Damage but then if you have Hulk in your team to activate a Synergy then the War Horsemen will become Hulk and Apocalypse will gain Attack Boost and Gamma Damage or something. And so on for each Horsemen if they have a Mcoc Champion Counterpart from the comics like Wolverine, Sentry, Hulk like I mentioned, and so on.
    Yeah that’s what I think as well. I reckon Prof X will have support for mutants and apocalypses for Horsemen.

And I like that idea, sounds unique but absolutely like something apocalypse would have
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    What about mystique?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    I hope whatever event it is offer AG's. I need them badly
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    manan_44 said:

What about mystique?

I've been thinking about how mystique can work in the game but to be honest, I can't think of any of her abilities other champs don't already have
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Everyone expecting Apocalypse to be as powerful as he is in other media. Big LOL. We all know that outside power scaling doesn't translate in game.

People set their expectations high and then the in game reality disappoints them 🙁
    MCOC is a game where two unpopular champs named Quake and Ghost are the best by a mile, while the most iconic Marvel heroes like original Spider-Man are one of the worst 🤣

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Professor X was basically confirmed in the last cutscene, right?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Professor X and Apocalypse I believe idk how they are gonna do Apocalypse justice because my Gosh when there is a character that is the definition of OP and has like every ability it’s is Apocalypse
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

I want to point out that there was also a poll for which version of Apocalypse should be added. Random poll, and Miike voted for House of X Apocalypse in a suit.

I might be a crazy conspiracy theorist, so take my word with a grain of salt.

Edit: found the link: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1363536
    Down in the Three Piece Suit of Doom, our favourite Canadian Moderator can be seen.

Coincidence? I think not
    Now that, is some excellent detective work right there

Well done Batman.

Wait, wrong game.

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    If Mystique is the other champ coming out next month or whenever she comes out, i reckon she will be one of the most powerful defenders in the game.

Evade mode like NC
    Miss mechanic like Ebony Maw
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse should have CRAZY damage and utility
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

If Mystique is the other champ coming out next month or whenever she comes out, i reckon she will be one of the most powerful defenders in the game.

Evade mode like NC
    Miss mechanic like Ebony Maw

I really hope she isn't like Ebony. Nobody #fearstheMaw!