**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Random portals in today's Halls Of Glory

2»

Comments

• StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Its a bug they want to fix
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Could @Kabam Miike put a yellow banner up in forum with a notice about this? May reduce work for you all to trawl through and moderate these posts.
  • RickyG_ChicagoRickyG_Chicago Posts: 27

I think its fixed, on my last run I was able to choose where to portal

Yep, it's been fixed. I was able to choose my mini boss on all three runs. I wouldn't recommend spending the energy refills to anyone. I just wanted to see if quest had been fixed.

• JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    edited August 2020
    Why does it take over a full day's worth of energy to explore all three difficulties of the halls and each one only lasts 1 day? I've never seen the energy requirements for the halls be so demanding. I think sometimes they had 0 energy or just 1 energy on all 3 difficulties. This is a real energy demand as it makes doing any other content impossible without refills if you want to fully explore the halls, and this is the final week for the monthly quest.

Also, these halls do not just have ISO, they also have gold. So these are useful to anyone who needs gold. Of course you can sell ISO for gold too.
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    I’m still only at 96%
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    odogg9941 said:

I’m still only at 96%

Same here .. will those stuck at 96% at least get credit for the exploration in an ingame message or something?
    I really needed that ISO .. :)
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    so .. obviously they fixed this issue "going forward" .. what about the runs we made in the first day ? Will we get the ISO for that ? or not?