**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

V5 easily the content of the year

Just explored v5 loved the content.. perfect blend of difficulty and rewards and fun.... The only problem i noticed it the sw boss(coz i dont have any ranked up poison immune champ for v5) she applies poison in the first combo only 🤪🤪 but hey it's total rng ... Different sets of rng for sw in rol and this...
But still loved the content waiting for V6 and book2 😍

Comments

• Options
    Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
    My team was pretty much the spiders stark and stealth... Ss venom and magik
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    It was...fine for me. I don’t think it was particularly mind blowing content, just felt like any other variant to be honest. Which isn’t a bad thing, but I’ve never understood the super massive hype around variants.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Highly enjoyable content
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I think I was hoping for a little bit more of a challenge, but given my roster for this variant, people would have been really pissed if it was tuned to my difficulty. My r3 6* doom basically bulldozed the entire thing, and whatever he couldn't do r5 sparky, r5 stealthy, or r5 venom could easily do.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

It was...fine for me. I don’t think it was particularly mind blowing content, just felt like any other variant to be honest. Which isn’t a bad thing, but I’ve never understood the super massive hype around variants.

Effort v rewards. Shiny rewards for 6 quests. Complete that to act 6.2 completion. Same number of guests. More energy required, and not to mention sinister and champion
    I mean, I did 6.2 100%. And it’s bad content. Literally any other content in the game is better designed, doesn’t mean it’s good. Variant felt like the big standard. It was neither offensive or good

I don’t think fun means easy. Fun to me is fights that force me to think, come up with interesting solutions, or provide a nice in fight reward system that benefits you when you play well

Face rolling content isn’t fun, it’s like grinding arena. Obviously V5 wasn’t that bad but it felt akin to exploring the EQ albeit more difficult
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

HI_guys said:

Effort v rewards. Shiny rewards for 6 quests. Complete that to act 6.2 completion. Same number of guests. More energy required, and not to mention sinister and champion
    I mean, I did 6.2 100%. And it’s bad content. Literally any other content in the game is better designed, doesn’t mean it’s good. Variant felt like the big standard. It was neither offensive or good

I don’t think fun means easy. Fun to me is fights that force me to think, come up with interesting solutions, or provide a nice in fight reward system that benefits you when you play well

Face rolling content isn’t fun, it’s like grinding arena. Obviously V5 wasn’t that bad but it felt akin to exploring the EQ albeit more difficult
    Can you give an example of a content that you found really difficult but you don't categorise it as 'bad'?
    6.1 (At the time), most of 6.3 and 6.4. They had a couple of fights that I didn’t care for but a lot of the lanes were challenging without being BS. They do have other problems but the actual fights generally weren’t too bad

Variant 2 as well

Act 5 at the time. I beat the final ultron with a 3* Loki and loved the rewarding feeling after it

I found all the trial side quests difficult but they remain my favourite side quests of all time
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    The grandmaster and abyss would like words to that claim.

Content of the year? No. Content of the summer? Yes.

• Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Mauled said:

Kevo9513 said:

Must be nice having mystics.

Well looking at the rewards you can see that it’s designed for post-cavalier, realistically for players who’ve probably completed Act 6, if not yet fully explored it. 25% T5CC isn’t doing anything for new cavaliers.

I’d be very surprised to find someone who’s deep into act 6 without a decent mystic or two and/or a couple of the spider champs unless they’ve just thrown money at the game to complete ahead of their progression curve.
    Fam I’m in a p3 ally. I just don’t pull mystics.

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

The grandmaster and abyss would like words to that claim.

Content of the year? No. Content of the summer? Yes.

Abyss content of the year? 🤔
    Try better unit dumber of the year 🤣