**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question regarding Nick fury synergy

Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Just wanted to know if i build a team with 2nick fury(4* and 5*) 1 quake and rest any.. then i kills 1fury fir attack bonus will the another fury triiger evade synergy with quake for the rest of team
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
    Can't test out coz i dont have 2fury
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Schrödinger's Nick Fury.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,198 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure its unstackable
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    The synergy bonuses do not stack - pretty sure it will base the synergy bonuses based on the highest tier Fury, so if you 5* is alive you get the evades and if he's KO you get the 20% boost. The 4* synergy will effectively do nothing.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

The synergy bonuses do not stack - pretty sure it will base the synergy bonuses based on the highest tier Fury, so if you 5* is alive you get the evades and if he's KO you get the 20% boost. The 4* synergy will effectively do nothing.

that makes sense
    I'll test it now for you op
    ok I have done testing
    my team:
    4" fury
    3* fury
    4* quake

if either fury is alive, the evade synergy will trigger. if either fury is alive, only 10% attack bonus. if both furys are dead, 20% attack bonus
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,412 ★★★★

ok I have done testing
    my team:
    4" fury
    3* fury
    4* quake

if either fury is alive, the evade synergy will trigger. if either fury is alive, only 10% attack bonus. if both furys are dead, 20% attack bonus

Wow - interesting!! Thanks for testing!

So the alive version of the synergy takes precedence rather than just the highest tier version...curious.
  • Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75

ok I have done testing
    my team:
    4" fury
    3* fury
    4* quake

Thnks for the help.. great work
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I've got a test in mind to run but can't for now.
    Doom gains 10% attack bonus for every team member knocked out while NF grants 20% attack bonus when he's dead. If you're running suicides, you can give Doom 120% attack bonus and when the white mags buff goes live, that's an extra 15%. That would make Doom even more of a monster than he already is.
    Without suicides, you get 75% attack bonus which is still substantial
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Chikel said:

Doom gains 10% attack bonus for every team member knocked out while NF grants 20% attack bonus when he's dead. If you're running suicides, you can give Doom 120% attack bonus and when the white mags buff goes live, that's an extra 15%. That would make Doom even more of a monster than he already is.

Nick attack bonus only benefits heroes
    edited August 2020

ok I have done testing
    my team:
    4" fury
    3* fury
    4* quake

Thnks for the help.. great work
    I wouldn't plan a legends run solely based off my testing because I might have messed something up, but im fairly sure I did it right
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Ciciliato said:

Chikel said:

Nick attack bonus only benefits heroes
    For real? That sucks!