**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sneaky AQ Map 4 Man-Thing Trick!

Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 3,050 ★★★★★
So by now, you've probably gotten pretty used to the new map 4 minis: Mole Man and Man-Thing. Personally, I think Man-Thing is harder than Mole Man since the only thing you have to do with MM is not hit into block. Surfer is irritating but that's not what I made this post for.

Today I found out that She-Hulk can comfortably solo both Man-Things with this simple trick!

What it is:
So since both Man-Thing's have Prey on the Weak 5, every time you dex, he'll gain power. If you use Shulk and keep pushing him to SP1, he'll gain power and your 5 hit combo hits will be able to push him back up to SP1!
Once you start building up furies, he'll start tossing SP1s quicker and the fight will go by quicker. If he doesn't get pushed quite to SP1, just parry and 2 hit and he'll be there!

All you need to have is a She-Hulk that is at a high enough rank to kill Man-Thing w/o timing out (For reference, our Day 5 Man-Thing's had ~210k health and I got the solo on the first one using an r4 Shulk). Besides that, just don't get clipped by his Sp1 and you're good!

I hope this helps you have a better time with Man-Thing when he comes around next time! I'll try to get some takedown footage when he's back!

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Magik awakened and ranked.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Anyone else have a go to strategy for him?

quake ezpz. that's why I don't like the surfer and mole man mini bosses
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    were you talking about 5* r4 or 4* r4?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    surfer and mole man are easy. I've soloed both before. I haven't fought map 4 man thing before though, so no comment
  • Rulk would also be a good champ for it.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Thanks for that! I have been using Void so far (who has been working overtime with Doom as the final boss) but I'm glad to read that She-Hulk can make easy work of him too. I have her duped at R4 and honestly I am considering maxing her out.
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    G2099 with power drain prefight