Options

Question regarding Nick fury synergy

Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Just wanted to know if i build a team with 2nick fury(4* and 5*) 1 quake and rest any.. then i kills 1fury fir attack bonus will the another fury triiger evade synergy with quake for the rest of team
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Can't test out coz i dont have 2fury
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Schrödinger's Nick Fury.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,219 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure its unstackable
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,489 ★★★★
    The synergy bonuses do not stack - pretty sure it will base the synergy bonuses based on the highest tier Fury, so if you 5* is alive you get the evades and if he's KO you get the 20% boost. The 4* synergy will effectively do nothing.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

The synergy bonuses do not stack - pretty sure it will base the synergy bonuses based on the highest tier Fury, so if you 5* is alive you get the evades and if he's KO you get the 20% boost. The 4* synergy will effectively do nothing.

that makes sense
    I'll test it now for you op
  • Options
    ok I have done testing
    my team:
    4" fury
    3* fury
    4* quake

if either fury is alive, the evade synergy will trigger. if either fury is alive, only 10% attack bonus. if both furys are dead, 20% attack bonus
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,489 ★★★★

ok I have done testing
    my team:
    4" fury
    3* fury
    4* quake

if either fury is alive, the evade synergy will trigger. if either fury is alive, only 10% attack bonus. if both furys are dead, 20% attack bonus

Wow - interesting!! Thanks for testing!

So the alive version of the synergy takes precedence rather than just the highest tier version...curious.
  • Options

ok I have done testing
    my team:
    4" fury
    3* fury
    4* quake

Thnks for the help.. great work
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I've got a test in mind to run but can't for now.
    Doom gains 10% attack bonus for every team member knocked out while NF grants 20% attack bonus when he's dead. If you're running suicides, you can give Doom 120% attack bonus and when the white mags buff goes live, that's an extra 15%. That would make Doom even more of a monster than he already is.
    Without suicides, you get 75% attack bonus which is still substantial
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Chikel said:

Doom gains 10% attack bonus for every team member knocked out while NF grants 20% attack bonus when he's dead. If you're running suicides, you can give Doom 120% attack bonus and when the white mags buff goes live, that's an extra 15%. That would make Doom even more of a monster than he already is.

Nick attack bonus only benefits heroes
  • Options
    edited August 2020

ok I have done testing
    my team:
    4" fury
    3* fury
    4* quake

Thnks for the help.. great work
    I wouldn't plan a legends run solely based off my testing because I might have messed something up, but im fairly sure I did it right
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★
    Ciciliato said:

Chikel said:

Nick attack bonus only benefits heroes
    For real? That sucks!