**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Story of my "cursed" roster: what about yours?

MayisMayis Posts: 1,036 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
I got my first 5 star champion in march. It was Nebula: most underrated Tech champion. After 5 months I have over 40 5 star champions, but I can't get any other tech champions. From over 30 basic crystals I got only Yondu. When Dual Crystals arrived, I began opening tech/cosmic ones in hope to catch a tech champion.

I got Annihilus, Hyperion, Silver Surfer, Cull Obsidian. Very good quality ofc, but I have no techs :D
And finally I got Tech champion...

But it's not the whole story: same thing happens with Skill class. I got Kingpin and Squirrel girl very early, but then it was dry. Very dry.
And when I opened dual class crystals, I got Rogue, Archangel, Sabretooth and Hawkeye. So here are my Cosmic and Mutant champions:

And here are my skill and tech classes combined

After this I decided to go back to basics

What about the other classes? Science is my Strong point: I have Cap IW, Human Torch, Void, She-Hulk and Invisible Woman. They have done many painful fights, like 5.4 Mephisto (Void) and Sasquatch Ambushes (Torch). And yep, I have more Science champs than Skill and Tech combined.

I said my Science roster is my strong point. Well...

I keep getting this Mystic Champions -_- I pulled my first mystics (Claire and Magik) late enough, but then I got tons of 'em. I duped Guilly naturally, Got back to back Ghost Rider and Jane foster. Remember, when I decided to go back to basics? I opened 3 since then. My first pool was Iron Fist. Then I got Mephisto. Now I got Morningstar :D

Mystic class loves me, and Tech/Skill hate me.

Share with me stories like this. Have u the class who hide from u all the time? What u do to get desired class?

P. S. This isn't a complaining post. I know its just RNG. I just wanted to share a funny story about some classes avoiding me and a specific class following me everywhere

P.S.S. If u wonder what classes are 6* champions

it wouldve been epic if it was 4 mystics, but 3 cosmics outta 4 is funny too
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474 β˜…
    U can comment after seeing mine
  • Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474 β˜…
    That's not my full roster thou 80% of itπŸ˜‘
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Alvin69 said:

Sairam44 said:

Seriously man, no one asked. It's getting ridiculous. This is like the 10th time I've seen you complain about your 5 star roster. Stop it.
    lol, that's not really the problem. If he doesn't like his doom, stealthy, and colossus he can give them to me :D its the photoshopping his roster that makes me fume.
  • Options
    Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020

Alvin69 said:

Sairam44 said:

Seriously man, no one asked. It's getting ridiculous. This is like the 10th time I've seen you complain about your 5 star roster. Stop it.
    lol, that's not really the problem. If he doesn't like his doom, stealthy, and colossus he can give them to me :D its the photoshopping his roster that makes me fume.
    That part makes it so much worse.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Alvin69 said:

Alvin69 said:

Sairam44 said:

That part makes it so much worse.
    ikr
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can't stop pulling Mutants.. my one r5 is a mutant and 3/6 r4s too.
    And I didnt get any mystic until maybe my 25th 5* and it was Diablo. He made me feel better about my drinking habits though.
    Been targeting Cosmic/Tech for Venom so I'm jealous of your VenomπŸ˜‚. Got Angela, Star Lord and VtD dupe so not bad champs at all but not my boy Venom either.

Not exactly a class but my roster has always lacked power control. I never got even a 4* Magik and I'm reluctant to rank a 4* Doom/Dr Voodoo now as I only recently got them. So I've been trying to learn Pyslocke.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mayis said:

I can't stop pulling Mutants.. my one r5 is a mutant and 3/6 r4s too.
    And I didnt get any mystic until maybe my 25th 5* and it was Diablo. He made me feel better about my drinking habits though.
    Been targeting Cosmic/Tech for Venom so I'm jealous of your VenomπŸ˜‚. Got Angela, Star Lord and VtD dupe so not bad champs at all but not my boy Venom either.

Not exactly a class but my roster has always lacked power control. I never got even a 4* Magik and I'm reluctant to rank a 4* Doom/Dr Voodoo now as I only recently got them. So I've been trying to learn Pyslocke.

Psylocke is awesome, actually :) love spamming sp1 with her, but dont have a 5 star

Hope ull get 6 star Venom
    She's pretty good yeah! I have her at r2 currently, bullying rol WS with her to get some practice.
    6* Venom is like my dream haha. Congrats on the Darkhawk and KM!
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020

I only have 28 5* champs so far and I can’t pull a cosmic I can really use. Venompool was my 1st 5* out of crystal shards (Iron Fist was my first 5* but I got him from a legendary crystal). Silver Surfer, on the otherhand, is my first natural duped 5*. I guess I’m stuck with my 4* 5/50 Hyperion.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have been bonded to tech and science but completely ignored by cosmic and mystic.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mayis said:

I only have 28 5* champs so far and I can’t pull a cosmic I can really use. Venompool was my 1st 5* out of crystal shards (Iron Fist was my first 5* but I got him from a legendary crystal). Silver Surfer, on the otherhand, is my first natural duped 5*. I guess I’m stuck with my 4* 5/50 Hyperion.

Hope ull get 5-6 star Corvus or Venom soon :)

Tho Surfer is solid too. Have u tried learning him?
    I’ll take that good luck! My crystal pulls is pretty average. Some good, some bad. I’m currently waiting for my 2nd 6*, who I hope will be game changing as my first was Yellowjacket.

Is he worth investing resources in? I heard he’s pretty good but needs a high sig and some skills to play.

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Mayis said:

I’ll take that good luck! My crystal pulls is pretty average. Some good, some bad. I’m currently waiting for my 2nd 6*, who I hope will be game changing as my first was Yellowjacket.

Is he worth investing resources in? I heard he’s pretty good but needs a high sig and some skills to play.

@lowlevelplayer can answer your questions
  • Options
    SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211 β˜…
    I became Uncollected a little over a week ago. Here's my 5* roster
    I've been pretty blessed ngl. I got many lit 4*s too but not the overrated ones like Doom, Quake, Hype etc

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Mayis said:

@lowlevelplayer can answer your questions
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K51VzRn9FVo&t=4s
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/211447/a-semi-comprehensive-guide-to-silver-surfer#latest