**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which member of the holy trinity aged the worst?

For all who don’t know what the holy trinity was, it was ghost rider, sparky, and blade. I think ghost rider aged the worst, he gets outshone by many other new mystics and I hardly use him at all anymore. I use my blade from time to time and still use sparky on an almost daily basis.

Comments

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

People are gonna disagree with me here, but I'd say Blade. Hear me out. Don't get me wrong, he's still great. But he was considered the best in the whole game. Now he's considered really solid. Is GR better than Blade? I'd say no. But he hasn't lost as much value as Blade has imo since he didn't have as much value to lose.

I agree with you he's still great but he was like the ghost or quake of the past. He was the best skill class by a longshot. But now that new champs have come out he just gets outshined by skill champs with newer and better abilities.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Ghost rider.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Ghost rider imo, so many incredible mystics have come out since then. Blade has lost value but if there’s a particularly annoying mystic or villain, you can still rely on him.
    Also, this sort of question would suit a ‘poll’ perfectly as I’d be very intrigued to see, visually, how the results were split.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider for me, but I still like him. Blade is still a top 2 or 3 Skill champ in my mind. I am not an end game player, so Aegon is nearly useless for me now. I used Blade to clear Act 4 and 5.1.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    ghost rider trash
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    I think It's stark spiderman... Most still running ghost rider blade due, But I hardly see spiderman there. That how we understand usefulness.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Blade, he is stil lthe 3rd best in his class.
    Starky, he is still possibly top 10 in his super stacked class.
    GR? who is that? you now have Doom, BWCV, SS, LS, Mojo, Sas, GR is the forgotten man. and has lost his value bigtime.

Hopefully, the Cosmic Ghost Rider comes out soon, and do some justice for his lil bro.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    To be honest, Ghost Rider is still a member of my Starting Team to pair with Blade for the most of Quests in Act6, even though I have Doom/Magik/Mojo/SS....

I am not going to say that Ghost Rider is as great as Doom. But I like this character and he is pretty solid when having Blade in the team. I play this game is to play the characters I love, which is not necessary the strongest character in the game~~

Doom is definitely the strongest Mystic Champ by far, but I prefer to leave him in AW defense......not a big fan of him actually.....

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

To be honest, Ghost Rider is still a member of my Starting Team to pair with Blade for the most of Quests in Act6, even though I have Doom/Magik/Mojo/SS....

I am not going to say that Ghost Rider is as great as Doom. But I like this character and he is pretty solid when having Blade in the team. I play this game is to play the characters I love, which is not necessary the strongest character in the game~~

Doom is definitely the strongest Mystic Champ by far, but I prefer to leave him in AW defense......not a big fan of him actually.....

I respect that.
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Ghost Rider is the only one who is basically useless in recent new content. Of course if you still play AQ5 or uncollected events (at least untill the boss) he's still useful, but in that case any character is good.

As for Blade... LOL, Still destroying the game against mystics and villains. I wait the whole week and use all my pass in the heralds quest to walk through Void in 30 sec.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    gee. So may ghost rider fanboys. No use at all, and low damage
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    I’ve got them all maxed. GR just doesn’t serve a specific function like the other two do. He’s a well rounded champ, just nothing he does better than someone else besides buff Blade.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Easily Ghost Rider
    Blade a slightly distant (not too distant not too close) second
    Edit - doesn't mean blade is completely terrible and useless though
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    None they are all still very useful