**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2020 Gifting Event ????

Does anyone know if Kabam will still be having a gifting event for 2020 ?
I know last year there was so many rumors that the 2020 gifting event will not be happening. I do however hope they do have a gifting event as its a nice time to trade revives and potions to stock up for content.
Any advise will be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Aayush19 said:

What happens in that month anyway? I was inactive last December, and the year before, and probably before that too. All you do is buy a stupid thanos crystal?

You buy those crystals and you earn points for your alliance. You get ranked rewards based on your ally's points and the top ally last year got a 50% t5cc selector. It was a bit of a fiasco last year between the top 2 ally's.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    just remember this was a reason that youtuber Crystal openning whale quit mcoc.
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    all they need to do is lock it to alliance mates only.

same 7 day lockdown from dropping resources like we had before.

but if that member leaves, the points are forfeit.

if everyone in the alliance wants to whale out, let them earn those rank rewards.

but if they bring in bots to just gift everyone in the alliance(after 7 days) they also need to forfeit any points gained from that bot.
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Kabam like money
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Does anyone know if Kabam will still be having a gifting event for 2020 ?
    I know last year there was so many rumors that the 2020 gifting event will not be happening. I do however hope they do have a gifting event as its a nice time to trade revives and potions to stock up for content.
    Any advise will be appreciated.

Many Thanks

The Gifting Event is in December.. We will know in December.. but yes..
  • Options
    ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Me and my alts are going to have a good time because of the Summoner Appreciation Calendar giving each a thousand units hehe
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    It’s happening
  • Options
    arksarks Posts: 25
    There will be gifting event on december but this time it will require you to buy the ticket from the store , multiple offers , like 15 tickets for 100 bucks to send 15 Gift ( GGCs ) etc
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    arks said:

There will be gifting event on december but this time it will require you to buy the ticket from the store , multiple offers , like 15 tickets for 100 bucks to send 15 Gift ( GGCs ) etc

@arks Could you please tell us where you get that information from? This would only work for spenders, and it would be a shame people that spend little to no money can`t gift.
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★

Kabam like money

I guess you go to work and are happy not being paid by your employer?
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I really hope that they bring back the gifting event. It was a fun event and was also a major source of revenue for kabam. Even if they remove ranked rewards and just increase the milestone rewards, I'm good with that
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

arks said:

@arks Could you please tell us where you get that information from? This would only work for spenders, and it would be a shame people that spend little to no money can`t gift.
    Lol this is pretty stupid
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

arks said:

1) What arks has said is wildly untrue, do not listen to him. 2) Why did you revive a dead thread?
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Can someone explain to me how the gifting event worked? I’ve been in and out through the years and I think I was around one Christmas but I don’t remember how it worked.