**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Theory thread: who else could come out next month?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
So we know professor X is getting released but who else will be released with him? I have a couple thoughts and I’ll share them below.

Mystique - the thread containing the info about Prof X also said that part of an iconic duo is coming. Mystique, Prof X and Magneto are all a great team. Also Magneto will have a synergy with this champion, Mystique seems like a solid bet.

Kitty pryde - the island event has ties to Kitty Pryde and her family. Her powers are similar to Ghost and Invisible Woman. Both of whom are already in the game.

Jean Grey - finally Jean Grey. We already have Phoenix but Jean Grey is a separate person and it makes perfect sense for her to be added in.

What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Screw Apocalypse, give me Kitty Pryde
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    There is only one character who could challenge and strike fear into this duo...
    Its the HIPPO.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    OMG IT COULD ACTUALLY BE FANTOMEX
    The Tech Class mention on the Magneto champion spotlight could have been a hint!
    And FANTOMEX will be TECH!
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    one of the guys from new mutants. they already have sunspot and magik, they could have a different story with them. this probably wont happen though,
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Screw Apocalypse, give me Kitty Pryde

What kind of monster are you?

Apocalypse is coming. Believe. En Sabah Nur.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    If we don't get Apocalypse I'm gonna be sad.
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Before I wouldn’t have thought by apocalypse. But now with the side quest directly linking to the House of X storyline once again. Apocalypse is looking more likely even if not next month very soon.

With Prof X being teased last month at the end of EQ(also the walking version), the magneto buffs, some lines directly coming out of that storyline and now the Island of Krakoa side quest. Looking like there is going to be a lot of mutant fun coming up in the future
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Could very well be apocalypse then since they do all team up and are on a council together for all mutants
    Since Galactus is the next big bad for future storylines could see them putting apocalypse in sooner
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

The synergy of Magneto, Prof X and the other "?" is called "Rise against the contest", so it should be someone really powerful. Kitty Pryde doesn't fit in.

I don't think it is Mystique, bc abilities like hers are hard (or impossible) to create (hello, Shang Tsung). Btw, she doesn't fit synergy too.
    I don't want it to be Apocalypse, he's too powerful to 1 vs 1 fight, we may get another Mephisto or Thanos
    I'd love it to be Jean Grey or Sebastian Shaw, but I think Sebastian Shaw would've be included in Red Magnetos "My Hellfire Club" synergy then.

My bet is Exodus, since he serves at Krakoa, he's very powerful, and he's OMEGA level mutant (which Prof X isn't) and may be Omega Boss rush 31th boss.

what do you mean, Shang Tsung? His abilities are easy-ish
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    Onslaught