Options

Mysterio

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
I pulled a 5* Mysterio from a cosmic/tech dual class last night. I don’t know much about him and where to evaluate his worth. Thoughts on where he’s valued, what is he worth taking up to, tips on playing him, and in what content he shines the most are all welcome. Here is my 5* roster in case reference is needed:

Comments

• Options
    ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    @Etjama plz don't compare him with gullo 2099
  • Options
    Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92

I have him and Guillotine 2099. If I need one of the two for only one fight, I'm going Mysterio any day. Even if I need them for multiple fights, I might keep using Mysterio because he can take hits without impacting his playstyle, whereas Guillotine relies on the combo. I'd rank them pretty even with each other. Mysterio after a sp3 has about as much damage output as Guillotine with a 200-250 hit combo, ignoring his poison damage potential.
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★
    You say you don't know much about him hey?

Well here is one thing you need to know...he makes everything laggy
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

Is the power of insightful back or has it waned forever?? 😂😂
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Unio77 said:

Well I wouldn't want to spoil anything but there are rumours of a small group of ppl planning something in the depths of the forums. You never heard this from me
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

Unio77 said:

Well I wouldn't want to spoil anything but there are rumours of a small group of ppl planning something. You never heard this from me
    It's a pity that I joined the forums right when the thread was at its deathbed, would have loved to see it in full bloom
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,090 ★★★★★
    i sometimes fire off my SP1 and purposely take damage just to reflect it back lol. ... Mysterio is one of my favorite champs ... SP3, parry Heavy to inflict the poison and most opponents die soon after lol
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

I have him and Guillotine 2099. If I need one of the two for only one fight, I'm going Mysterio any day. Even if I need them for multiple fights, I might keep using Mysterio because he can take hits without impacting his playstyle, whereas Guillotine relies on the combo. I'd rank them pretty even with each other. Mysterio after a sp3 has about as much damage output as Guillotine with a 200-250 hit combo, ignoring his poison damage potential.
    Mysterio isn't comparable to g2099. Every champ is going to do better than a ramp up champ in the first fight, that's by design.
    Anything after the first fight and they're in different leagues, if you're struggling to keep your combo use a couple of heavies for the combo shield.
    Mysterio doesn't get anywhere close to her damage after 150 hits
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 902 ★★★
    He is great, but there are too many great Tech Champs out there, which makes him kind of overlooked by many players....
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★★
    Mysterio is nowhere near G2099, after the first fight she has it all,power drain(no sp3), life steal and back up Regen if you choose only one pre-fight. She is just too good.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,200 ★★★★★

Mysterio is nowhere near G2099, after the first fight she has it all,power drain(no sp3), life steal and back up Regen if you choose only one pre-fight. She is just too good.

I love G2099 but I sometimes kill the defender before I can get to an sp3.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Mysterio isn't bad, he has his uses.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★★

I love G2099 but I sometimes kill the defender before I can get to an sp3.
    Lolzzz it happens to me sometimes especially in incursions won't use her till room 7+ where the health pools can handle her damage.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

Unio77 said:

Well I wouldn't want to spoil anything but there are rumours of a small group of ppl planning something. You never heard this from me
    It's a pity that I joined the forums right when the thread was at its deathbed, would have loved to see it in full bloom
    it was beautiful
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    he is pretty high up there in the top 50 got overshadowed by stealthy but is worth r5 or r4 depending on if you use him a lot.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,890 ★★★★★
    and ... it seems like sig ability is not really needed