Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Corvus glaive or hyperion

LmaoLmao Posts: 852 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Just wondering who's worth ranking up more?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Both of them are worth ranking up, but it totally depends on whom you like playing with better and what your next in-game progression goal is, I'd personally go with hyperion first and then corvus
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 460 ★★★
    I prefer Corvus. Definitely helps if you are running suicides.
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

Yeah, corvus definitely needs suicides and hyperion needs awakening, so it's quite a dilemma
  • Options

Yeah, corvus definitely needs suicides and hyperion needs awakening, so it's quite a dilemma
    I don't have suicides but I did awaken corvus. Guess I should've saved the gem for Hyperion. I just don't like hyperion's power gain mechanism too much, make timing specials too hard
  • Options
    CowabungaCowabunga Posts: 78 ★★
    Hype handles longer fights a lot better but the rng on his furies is kind of hit or miss. Corvus is better in short fights but needs fights to ramp up. But since Hype isn't awakened, I'd go for Corvus for now.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    if hype isn't awakened, I'd definitely go corvus
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I would go with Hyperion only if awakened.
  • Options
    Aayush19 said:

This is your third post regarding this. How many opinions do you need?

As many as it takes.