**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 nerfs

Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
They say that they were tuning fights that were specifically called out by the community..... I can appreciate an attack nerf to 6.3 and 6.4 but no 6.2 sinister nerf?

I kinda think that the description is a bit misleading..... What do you guys think?

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    I know.... But at the same time I wouldn't call 2 chapters in act 6 "specific fights that have been called out".

I'm just saying they could've described it a heck of a lot better
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    They said they will do it in waves as stated InThe picture. Also they are assembling a team of players to address all those specific fights
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    well "technically" they weren't supposed to come in waves. i remember they specifically said they didn't want to do it that way for reasons unknown and they'd prefer to finish the "rebalance" as a whole instead of releasing it in bits.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★

well "technically" they weren't supposed to come in waves. i remember they specifically said they didn't want to do it that way for reasons unknown and they'd prefer to finish the "rebalance" as a whole instead of releasing it in bits.

Plans change though. Its kabam were talking about .
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    The attaxk values are a bigger issue. You can deal with BS when block damage isnt 7% per hit lol.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Plans change though. Its kabam were talking about .
    lol also true
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Oct update will have the final nerf for act 6 so far they Nerf the champion fight and now attack values im assuming next buff will be for nodes like the Mysterio boss fight
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Just be patient. The nerfs will come eventually. What I'm more interested in is possible compensation...!
    Ace_03 said:

Or maybe you should work on your expectations and reading comprehension, this is permanent content it's up to you if you want to do it or not.

Talk about blowing things out of proportion, Book 2 is tentatively scheduled to be released on December 2020, we're at the tail end of August 2020, with a pandemic and a ton of content they need to fix or tune.

I'm no pro kabam guy, but I am pro understanding, I'm sure they are taking their time to do this right, regardless of how we feel about them, they are trying, if they don't do anything about those super BS boss fights, I get it, but for now be realistic and curve those expectations.
    Dude I honestly don't think that two whole chapters are exactly "fights that were specifically called out".

I get that there are more nerfs coming and that some of the BS bosses are going to be addressed, however I believe that the wording that Kabam used to describe these attack nerfs isn't exactly reflective on what actually being changed.

It's not that I'm pissed that these are the only changes coming, it's the presentation that I find inaccurate.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    The updates to specific fights that I and the rest of the ‘Pain Point Posse’ called out are scheduled for next month, it says that in the announcement

As someone who was part of it, I’m much excited for that than Apocalypse. Get to see whether my 24 pages of feedback comes to fruition
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

I know.... But at the same time I wouldn't call 2 chapters in act 6 "specific fights that have been called out".

I mean, I don't know what to tell you. Those are coming later. Sorry that you aren't understanding that this isn't the pain point update.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

They said they will do it in waves as stated InThe picture. Also they are assembling a team of players to address all those specific fights

They already assembled and got feedback on the pain point fights for Act 6 a while ago, I was part of it, but implementing those changes will take a while since it’s a lot harder than just tuning down the attack and health.

The updates to specific fights that I and the rest of the ‘Pain Point Posse’ called out are scheduled for next month, it says that in the announcement

As someone who was part of it, I’m much excited for that than Apocalypse. Get to see whether my 24 pages of feedback comes to fruition

So next week? Because September is next month
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    When is the update coming? I want to try beating act 6 before to qualify for the compensation

Ace_03 said:

Or maybe you should work on your expectations and reading comprehension, this is permanent content it's up to you if you want to do it or not.

Talk about blowing things out of proportion, Book 2 is tentatively scheduled to be released on December 2020, we're at the tail end of August 2020, with a pandemic and a ton of content they need to fix or tune.

I'm no pro kabam guy, but I am pro understanding, I'm sure they are taking their time to do this right, regardless of how we feel about them, they are trying, if they don't do anything about those super BS boss fights, I get it, but for now be realistic and curve those expectations.
    Dude I honestly don't think that two whole chapters are exactly "fights that were specifically called out".

I get that there are more nerfs coming and that some of the BS bosses are going to be addressed, however I believe that the wording that Kabam used to describe these attack nerfs isn't exactly reflective on what actually being changed.

It's not that I'm pissed that these are the only changes coming, it's the presentation that I find inaccurate.
    There are several parts to act 6 nerfs. Mainly pain points and attack values. They are separating the nerfs out. You are getting so upset for nothing. Be happy these are coming now since we expected a lot of it to happen in December.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

So next week? Because September is next month
    October. You know what I mean, don’t be pedantic

It even said in the text that next month they are doing nerfs to the fights people considered pain points. The statement is written pretty clearly if you ask me.

It even said in the text that next month they are doing nerfs to the fights people considered pain points. The statement is written pretty clearly if you ask me.

I know that they are doing them..... However these attack nerfs aren't the pain point stuff, although Kabam describes them that way
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

I know that they are doing them..... However these attack nerfs aren't the pain point stuff, although Kabam describes them that way
    Speak for yourself, the main change I wanted was the attack value reduction.