**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Proff x has prowess + apocalypse horseman mechanic

On the white mags synergies thoughts¡!

Comments

• Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    Prowess arkangel??
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    i think the horsemen will have a synergy with Apocalypse that gives them prowess, like Archangel
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Oooooh cool
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Wonder who they will use for the Horsemen besides Archangel...do you think they would Storm, Psylocke, and Magneto? Just something which came to mind.

Wonder who they will use for the Horsemen besides Archangel...do you think they would Storm, Psylocke, and Magneto? Just something which came to mind.

I hope they don’t base it off the movie
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    That movie made me cringe so much. Then Dark Phoenix took that spot.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    There have been a ton of horsemen so kabam could just make it a tag and add it to the horsemen apocalypse has had
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Sinister and Apocalypse should also synergise hopefully.Apocalypse basically washis boss in the comics.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★

I hope they don’t base it off the movie
    Agreed..but think they will, so...Storm, Magneto, Archangel and Psylocke.

That movie made me cringe so much. Then Dark Phoenix took that spot.

have you seen the new mutants reviews...
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Wolverine, Gambit, Sentury, and Hulk have all been horseman in addition to Archangel. Mr.Sinister was a horseman in the Age of Apocalypse. Will be interesting to see if they use any of them.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Sinister and Apocalypse should also synergise hopefully.Apocalypse basically washis boss in the comics.

Apocalypse was his boss for a brief period of time until Sinister realized how crazy and scary powerful Apocalypse was and then dedicated part of his life to killing Apocalypse. Pretty much the reason why Cable exists.