**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I just became uncollected, what should I do next?

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
Hey guys, I just became uncollected the other day and am not sure what I should do next. Permanent content wise, I’ve already done realm of legends, have finish chapter 3 of rttl, and have explored act 4. I’ve also been doing the side quest but I only do it one day of the week and have 100% both master and heroic for the event quest. I’m also trying to do the event quest on uncollected but some of the bosses have been pretty difficult. What should I be doing in the future other than exploring new event quests and side quests?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    i guess push for act 5 completion. What’s your five star roster look like?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

My 5 star roster is pretty trash other than the sparky and ghost.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    P2099 is getting a buff soon, Rank up that ghost like now, Mephisto isn’t trash at all and is actually a pretty solid mystic champ.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ghost will walk through act five. you could probably do it
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    Ghost Rider is still a very good Mystic champ even today
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Since you unlocked Uncollected difficulty in EQ.. Try doing it..
  • GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Become cavalier
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    love seeing different levels of progression. keep upgrading and tackling EQ ... work on exploration .. maybe try a Variant 4?
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I would do my best to complete the variant with magneto. After the buff he is getting it’s gonna be worse to complete