**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remembering Chadwick Boseman [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    He was so young, a solid dude, and such a good actor. RIP
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Rest In Peace.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    we as a member of Marvel x Kabam Community, should pay tribute to him. Kabam why not have a small mini event, or introduce new batch of Profile Pics ??

R.I.P Mr. Chadwick (Black Panther)
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Rest In Peace Chadwick. The news hits harder. 2020 has been a year...

Hope his family and friends are doing well.

Rest In Peace King
  • Options
    A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73
    Thank you for all you’ve done for the community! We can’t thank you enough for the lives you've positively effected by being the first black super hero to be on the big screen for people to look up to. Hopefully we can get a buff for Black Panther CW that gives him the respect he deserves and hopefully a wakanda forever variant comes soon as well. Rest In Peace to an amazing hero and role model!
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Rest in Peace
  • Options
    ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    #WakandaForever
  • Options
    LeoxLeox Posts: 1
    Hi everybody,
    As we have seen unfortunately the actor who plays Black Panther in the UCM has passed away, it could be awesome if the Kabam community will gave a tribute to this actor, like a mini boss rush that will give a profile picture (or something like that) to summoners.
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    R.I.P.
  • Options
    VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    but thats not Black Panther CW
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Terrible news. Prayers for his family and loved ones.
  • Options
    BigDog99995BigDog99995 Posts: 32

As many as possible should change profile pic in game to black panther civil war and title to Wakandan Warrior. Let’s see if we can bring a little honor to a man who put out a great set of movies for us while suffering from cancer.

Rest in Peace King. How do I change my profile pic on the forums? Using a mobile phone on my Chrome browser.
  • Options
    kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 428 ★★★
    Hi, to honor the death of Chadwick Boseman, I think Black Panther is deserving of a buff rework immediately.

Rest in peace Chadwick Boseman. Wakanda forever. 🙅🙅
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

As many as possible should change profile pic in game to black panther civil war and title to Wakandan Warrior. Let’s see if we can bring a little honor to a man who put out a great set of movies for us while suffering from cancer.

Rest in Peace King. How do I change my profile pic on the forums? Using a mobile phone on my Chrome browser.
    click the three dots on the top right. click on desktop site on the menu that opens up. click your profile on the home page for forums and click on your picture. you should be able to change it. click on the same three dots and desktop mode to toggle it back to mobile