**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Remembering Chadwick Boseman [Merged Threads]

Comments

• De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    I hope we get a special title or profile picture to honour Chadwick. Such a sad passing man, ive already seen many people change there pfp to him, it’s so sad to hear he’s gone..
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    kenadroid said:

Hi, to honor the death of Chadwick Boseman, I think Black Panther is deserving of a buff rework immediately.

Rest in peace Chadwick Boseman. Wakanda forever. 🙅🙅

Not the time to ask for a buff. This is bigger than MCOC. Pay your respects to his family and friends. Asking for a buff is a topic for another time. A true icon of the 21st century just died, and he died way too young.

Man I havent cried like a baby in a while but this one got to me. RIP Chadwick Boseman

Respect 👊
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Hey Kabam,

I know this might rub people the wrong way but could we have a boss Rush in honour of Chad Boseman's death? it wouldn't even need to have any particular reward maybe just a title commemorating his legendary portrayal of T'challa? I know most people's response would be "if we do something special for a celebrity's death and we're going to have to do the same for every single Marvel celebrity" and that makes sense but there's no harm in asking right?

What are your thoughts? @Kabam Miike ?
  • JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    Wakanda Forever
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Hopefully Blackpanther can be buffed soon.

Solute! He is a really great actor.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Yibambe
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    We should all change our profile pics to BPCW for the weekend #WakandaForever
    Already have

#WakandaForever
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Changed my profile pic to BPCW and my title is still true believer. Hope no one else passes away. Didn’t realize how much the marvel shaped part of my life
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    I also changed my title to Wakandan Warrior
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Here is the prove @Kabam Zibiit

https://youtu.be/qd0JEXJ27rU

Actually the main problem here is why the new HB need to be there when the content came out prior to his buff?

Blasphemy

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Be at peace...thank you for bringing a hero to life, and giving tons of children a hero they could look up to and identify with....gone way too soon.
  • Riot1234Riot1234 Posts: 44
    As all of you know, Chadwick Boseman has sadly passed away after a four year battle with Cancer. This is heartbreaking not just for the Marvel community, but for everyone who knew what an amazing man this was. In honour of Chadwick I am proposing that all summoners change their Profile pictures to OG Black panther for a week. I personally am not playing MCOC for today in his honour and anyone is free to join me but I don't expect all of you to.
    This is for you Chadwick
    Wakanda forever
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    If anyone wants to see a cool video of Chadwick Boseman making people happy, check this out:

https://youtu.be/expKmfdoo28
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Wakanda Forever!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

For Chadwick boseman
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Rest in power king
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    We need a title to immortalize him ingame. Like how the team did with Stan lee
  • BabycornBabycorn Posts: 18

Genuinely saddened by this loss.
    Rest in peace mighty King.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Please add wakanda forever
    As a title to display under our game profiles like true believer !

Rest In Peace Chadwick !