Remembering Chadwick Boseman [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Member Posts: 255 ★★
    Just a quick mockup I made, hope everyone likes it. Wakanda forever!
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    This is really nice. Thanks for sharing.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    This is legit.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Member Posts: 955 ★★★
    He was an awesome actor and person. Black Panther was great, he was perfect for that role, and 42 is one of the greatest films of all time in my opinion. He was a very inspirational person.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    Truly an amazing talent who was still scratching the surface of his journey but made every performance just as powerful as the one before. Than you for all that you gave, RIP King.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Member Posts: 810 ★★★
    RIP Chadwick, you'll never be forgotten.
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Member Posts: 192 ★★
    edited August 2020
    RIP King #WakanadaForever
    Hey Kabam, if you could change the animation of Black Panther any minor change would do for e.g after winning anyfight he makes a Wakanda forever action 🙅🏿‍♂️.
    also.. this for my fellow community members.. don't think it's a good time to ask ofor an event/crystal or anything.. somehow that does not sound appropriate
    Will miss Chadwick 💔
  • ExHavokExHavok Member Posts: 519 ★★★
    I have 2 opinion about what can Kabam do, both of them very simple.
    First , they can send every summoner a profile pic with BPCW does wakanda forever move.
    Or second, they can make OG BP and BPCW do Wakanda Forever in their character screen.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★
    AntoGrey said:

Buff, restyling and new name, please.
    The first black superhero deserves that.

As much as I loved Chadwick as black panther, blade would like to have a discussion with you on that last sentence.
  • blastrangerblastranger Member Posts: 2

• blastrangerblastranger Member Posts: 2
    This was the idea behind the concept art. Chadwick used to be a varsity basketball player back in high school. The number 66 on his shirt is for 1966, the year Black Panther was first introduced.

• BcrushBcrush Member Posts: 0
    Possible to gift players a “Wakanda Forever“ badge to honor Chadwick Boseman? It’s possible there was an event that gifted this badge but I’d love to receive one as well if possible. Heartbroken over the loss.
  • Reece0911Reece0911 Member Posts: 1
    Dear Creators,
    Could you please add a special mission or quest with the prize being crystal shards to get the champion Black Panther or possibly a badge in his memory. You could also 9ffer some type of special gamer tag in honor of his memory and legacy. Chadwick Boseman donated a lot of his time to kids who were sick with cancer all the while battling the disease himself. Please do something in his honor and memory. Thank you.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★

• CtcIsGamimgCtcIsGamimg Member Posts: 16
    In honor of Chadwick Boseman, both Black Panthers should be buffed. There have been many people that have requested a Black Panther buff and I think this is the right time for that to happen, and if that’s too much to ask for, at least give everyone a Wakanda Forever title to pay respect to Chadwick.
    These last 12-14 months seriously need to just stahp.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

I know. Someone needs to do a Hard Reset on 2020.

Buttehrs said:

I know. Someone needs to do a Hard Reset on 2020.
    I've tried CTRL ATL DLT several times. No luck yet.
  • andre98andre98 Member Posts: 28
    hulkbuster is shocking me as a defender while his armor ups stay on.
  • NeurogodNeurogod Member Posts: 22
    What if Kabam created a profile picture to remember Chadwick Boseman and the proceeds go to a Colon Cancer Research Foundation of his family's choosing.
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,226 ★★★★★
    In honor of Chadwick Boseman and BPCW

• Evilhero25Evilhero25 Member Posts: 0
    Sad. We lost a great king. A great Wakandan warrior. A great Black Panther.
    Unfortunately, I don't have the Civil War Black Panther so I had to go with the comic book one.
  • Dmc1990Dmc1990 Member Posts: 40
    A title and a buff fit for a king
  • DjinDjin Member Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Buffing champs is not easy. It may take months to do so if they start today.
    You think they can buff champs in a day?
    Don't forget they already have 3 champs in pipeline to get buffed. And also 2 new champs every month.

A title or pic would be nice.
  • ArbiterArbiter Member Posts: 4
    Kabam can check, I don't even have BP as a 4* but when I do and other players eventually pull him as a 4, 5, 6 star. It would be nice to evict a sense of elation and excitement instead of disappointment. The man who played him was exemplery and an inspiration. He fought cancer for years with regal bearing and in many ways he represented a triumph in diversity. It would be nice if you could honor his memory in this humble way.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Member Posts: 210 ★★
    In honor of the death of Chadwick Boseman who brought Black Panther to life, please change your in game profile pic or forum profile pic to BPCW.

(RIP) Chadwick