Comments

• King_8King_8 Member Posts: 6
    In-Game Name: King 8©
    Device and Model: OnePlus 6t
    Device Operating System: OxygenOS 10.3.5
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 28.2.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Not able to log in when using WiFi. Problem is all the time.
  • KyungseokKyungseok Member Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Kyungseok
    Device Model: Vivo Y81i
    Device Operating System: Android 8.1.0
    Cellular or Wifi: Cellular. I only use mobile data when playing since we don't have wifi connection. I started playing the game again since January.
    Game Mode: Story quests, Alliance wars and quests, Arena, Event quests, Side quests, switching thru menu, logging in
    Description of the Issue: In champ select, it takes a minute or two before the loading screen. There are same issues in alliance wars/quests, however, since it takes a while before it starts to load, the timer is already done. This causes me to lose half of my selected champion' hp, and i also lose the attack bonus.

Another issue is the crashing of the game. When switching thru the menu, there is always a slight delay before i see the loading screen. And after some switching, the game just hangs or lags and then crash the game. Also, when i do quests, sometimes i cannot complete a quest without the game crashing. I cannot even do my initial clear for alliance quests in some instances because the game would just crash. Worst case i experienced is the game crashing in the middle of the fight. Sometimes it's okay because the game lets me restart the fight. But most of the time it won't let me fight again and that selected champion just loses half of its hp or he's just dead. In arena, it's just another L which makes me lose my multiplier/points.

And recently, just yesterday or the other day, it takes almost an hour before i can enter the game. Sometimes, it just won't let me in. This happened since i updated the game. It's the last day of mutant treasure island and i have three (3) accounts (one main, two baby/smal acc). I cannot grind those spicy rewards if the game will not let me in. I will attach a photo below of what i see or encounter when i try to enter the game. I hope this gets fixed ASAP. Thank you.
  • KyungseokKyungseok Member Posts: 2
    Kyungseok said:

In-Game Name: Kyungseok
    Device Model: Vivo Y81i
    Device Operating System: Android 8.1.0
    Cellular or Wifi: Cellular. I only use mobile data when playing since we don't have wifi connection. I started playing the game again since January.
    Game Mode: Story quests, Alliance wars and quests, Arena, Event quests, Side quests, switching thru menu, logging in
    Description of the Issue: In champ select, it takes a minute or two before the loading screen. There are same issues in alliance wars/quests, however, since it takes a while before it starts to load, the timer is already done. This causes me to lose half of my selected champion' hp, and i also lose the attack bonus.

Another issue is the crashing of the game. When switching thru the menu, there is always a slight delay before i see the loading screen. And after some switching, the game just hangs or lags and then crash the game. Also, when i do quests, sometimes i cannot complete a quest without the game crashing. I cannot even do my initial clear for alliance quests in some instances because the game would just crash. Worst case i experienced is the game crashing in the middle of the fight. Sometimes it's okay because the game lets me restart the fight. But most of the time it won't let me fight again and that selected champion just loses half of its hp or he's just dead. In arena, it's just another L which makes me lose my multiplier/points.

And recently, just yesterday or the other day, it takes almost an hour before i can enter the game. Sometimes, it just won't let me in. This happened since i updated the game. It's the last day of mutant treasure island and i have three (3) accounts (one main, two baby/smal acc). I cannot grind those spicy rewards if the game will not let me in. I will attach a photo below of what i see or encounter when i try to enter the game. I hope this gets fixed ASAP. Thank you.

Just want to add. The 90mb in-game update took an hour, whereas the 40+mb game update in play store just took 5 mins less
  • harsh8029harsh8029 Member Posts: 10
    edited October 2020

Everytime I enter the game it shows a connection issue and it takes a lot of time just to log into the game.... Help me with this kabam.
    Device name: redmi y2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
  • ImpalerImpaler Member Posts: 28
    Device: leeco lemax2
    Game version: 28.2

Since this new update the frame rate in game has decreased drastically making it impossible to do any fight properly. Oddly enough, when I tried to take evidence and record my screen, the frame rate increases slightly, making it better to play but still, far from what's needed and what I had with the 28.1 version of the game.
    It's incredible how you guys can screw up on every update....
  • yash98yash98 Member Posts: 68
    okay, so i previously posted a couple times regarding lag/frame drops and other bugs on android on my old phone, galaxy s8..
    I now have a new phone, and it seems the frame drops were a cause of the phone just not being able to keep up and being a bit older.. i now have a galaxy s20, but there still seems to be lag/ridiculous loading times between loading screens and pre fight screens...
    Negatives:
    1 - pre fight screen, as soon as i am onto the pre fight screen, the screen will freeze without question, no matter what game mode i am in, for a solid 3-5 seconds before letting me do anything, then furthermore, i click the fight button and itll take a further 3-5 seconds to register i have pressed the button and go onto the loading screen.. quite frustrating if you ask me.
    2 - not sure if this is classed as a game bug or not.. but my device.. which is brand new btw, seems to overheat upon playing the game.. my brand new s20 overheating.. strange huh..
    3 - game startup, for some reason the connection symbol now likes to pop up with the most recent patch (red goblin/cosmic gr) whenever the game starts up on the initial loading screen, it doesnt seem to hinder the login process but its always there without fail.

Positive/s:
    since getting my new phone, it seems like the input registration isnt an issue, as much as i hate to say it, it seems that my old phone just got too old to handle the game anymore.. the game runs very smoothly apart from the bugs listed above, number one being the most frustrating.

im not expecting a responce as per usual.. even more so now that ive typed this line into the comment.. disheartening as the previous comment very nicely put it, given i and many others take time out our day to keep you guys updated yet you always release patches with soo many more bugs than fixes.. i guess there really is no acknowledgement of these forum posts..
  • zedsdeadbabyzedsdeadbaby Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2020
    In-Game Name: zedsdead_baby
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8
    Device Operating System: 9
    Game Mode: Won't load the game.
    Description of the Issue: The game auto updated itself and will not allow me to play for more than a minute or two. I have deleted the game, deleted 9+ GB of data from my phone from the game being on my device the past 3 years. updated my phone and it still will not work. Working fine on my sons ipad. This issue is still going on 25+ hours of almost non stop trying.

Restarting phone does nothing, I have 15GB of free space on my phone, turning wi-fi on and off does nothing, nothing works. I've been playing for 5 years and never had an issue with the game like this.
  • HARSHAZADHARSHAZAD Member Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: HARSHAZAD
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE+
    Device Operating System: 7
    Game Mode: Won't load the game.
    Description of the Issue: The game stops connecting to the server after the fight ends. So i am stuck in a the treasure island quest and can not use my keys. Occuring since the update.
  • GladtoKillGladtoKill Member Posts: 16
    In-Game Name: Gladtokill
    Device and Model: Galaxy M31
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 28.0
    Game Mode: AW, ALL
    Description of the Issue: I face issues with AW while fighting opponent, game seizes and thrown back out of fight. While fighting opponents in Arena, uncollected fights usually controls go haywire, dashback doesnot happen, there is lag and action happened after a moment.
  • AlphaChaosAlphaChaos Member Posts: 20
    Impaler said:

Device: leeco lemax2
    Game version: 28.2

Since this new update the frame rate in game has decreased drastically making it impossible to do any fight properly. Oddly enough, when I tried to take evidence and record my screen, the frame rate increases slightly, making it better to play but still, far from what's needed and what I had with the 28.1 version of the game.
    It's incredible how you guys can screw up on every update....

I tried that too and noticed that there seems to be no stutter or lag when recording is on (but it doesn't feel smooth like pre 27.2.5 version). Luckily I captured the best evidence I can and anyone can check it out here.

On normal speed you can see that whenever Mordo's SP1 or SP2 (obvious freeze can bee seen) is triggered, there is some lag, which could make you miss the timing on any following block or counters. Weirdly enough, SP3 seems more smoother than the actual fighting part.

Drop the playback speed to 0.5 or 0.25 and you might start noticing that movements are not that consistent across frames (look for camera pan/tilt, dash movements. also notice the white dot which indicates taps and swipes. it feels more continuous than the fight animation). Again in low speed you can also notice that frames are more continuous during the SP3 than the remaining fight.

PS: My gameplay experience is from being able to play really smooth at 90fps before 27.2.5 update to having random stutter and freeze after the breaking update. Monthly quests up to master difficulty are playable but uncollected and above are really difficult when timing is even more crucial. I have since switched to playing the game on my iPad Pro than my OnePlus 7T Pro
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Member Posts: 451 ★★
    In-game name: The Nth Doctor
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Game version: 28.2.0
    Cellular and Wi-Fi: Both

Game issue: Whenever the game resets it's connection (either from manually restarting or been away from the game too long), it takes several minutes to start up again. I timed it the last time around and it took five minutes, most of the waiting occurring on the first splash screen, followed by 30 seconds on the second one. Once I'm in the game, it's mostly business as usual.

All of this started when I updated the game on Monday.
  • mihovkrismihovkris Member Posts: 4

I finally found some time to play and boom... Awesome game.
  • waddingtonreiwaddingtonrei Member Posts: 4
    Não estou conseguindo fazer minhas missões, por que está bugando na hora da luta,e além da demora de abrir o jogo, com essa nova atualização.
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Member Posts: 118
    In-Game Name: Ayan-645
    Device and Model: Redmi note 5 pro
    Device Operating System: android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi or cullular both
    Game Version Installed: 28.2
    Description of the Issue:takes about 5 mins to login then 3 mins to load
  • 6lack_9yt6lack_9yt Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2020
    In-Game name: 6lack_9yt
    Device and model: Umidigi a3s
    Device Operating system: Android 10
    Game version installed: 28.2
    Game mode: All
    Description of the issues: I can't login to game after I updated this morning, I keep getting "failed to login". Please fix this.

• MavjMavj Member Posts: 2
    In game name: mavjrulled
    Device and model: Realme 5
    Device Operating system: Android 10
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game version installed: 28.2
    Game mode: Quests, AQ, AW attack phase, arenas

Description of the issues: 2-3 minutes log in time, dexterity, block, and parry delayed/not working at all, fights load 10 seconds after clicking "FIGHT"
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Member Posts: 593 ★★
    In-Game Name: Mr Tic Tac
    Device and Model: xiaomi mi mix 2s
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed:28.2.0
    Description of the Issue: My game just drops connection from the Wifi when playing the game. It happens nothing else on my phone when I use it. I can watch videos, play other games and the wifi is fine however when I play this game, the connection just drops and i have to restart the game. What is wrong with this game that it only happens when I play this?
  • rahul9582084064rahul9582084064 Member Posts: 36
    edited October 2020
    since yesterday's update (IST), MCOC is not responding properly. I'm struck on the initial 'logging in page' and it's showing the wifi sign whereas my internet speed is about 10-15 mb/s.
    My in-game name: SoulSurvivor95
    My device: Motorola G5s plus
    Operating system: Android
    Android version : 8.1.0
    MCOC version : 28.2.0
  • rahul9582084064rahul9582084064 Member Posts: 36

since yesterday's update (IST), MCOC is not responding properly. I'm struck on the initial 'logging in page' and it's showing the wifi sign whereas my internet speed is about 10-15 mb/s.
    My in-game name: SoulSurvivor95
    My device: Motorola G5s plus
    Operating system: Android
    Android version : 8.1.0
    MCOC version : 28.2.0

Connection mobile data
  • SicklaSickla Member Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Sickla
    Device and Model: Infinix Hot 7
    Device Operating System: 8.1
    Description of the Issue: "This app isn't compatible with your device anymore. Contact the developers for more info."
    That is the message I get from Play Store when I try downloading the new update.
  • EvilHoneyBunnyEvilHoneyBunny Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2020

In-Game Name:
    EvilHoneyBunny
    Device and Model:
    Huawei honor 8 lite
    Device Operating System:
    Android 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi:
    Zong and PTCL Wifi Pakistan
    Game Version:
    v25.0.1
    Game Mode:
    Login issue after update
    Description of the Issue:
    I am facing logging issues. When i am trying to login Wifi error occurs. Even i delete and re-install the game many times but issue is still there.
  • Player1994Player1994 Member Posts: 793 ★★★
    Super loading screen
    network drops in every mod
    wifi and cellular doesn't matter
    game eating huge chunk of ram lately
  • ahmadooahmadoo Member Posts: 4
    In game name : ĀĶ_ĶHĀÑ302
    device and model:Samsung galaxy s8
    Device operating system:android version 9
    Cellular & wifi : both
    Game version installed:28.2.0
    Game : doesn't start from 3 days
    Missed my 3 days login rewards
    Please fix this issue
  • BerenhpBerenhp Member Posts: 51
    In-Game Name: Berenhp
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: both. Carrier Entel
    Game Version Installed: Latest Version
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest AND Alliance War. Switching from one mode to the other. Opening stores. Logging in.
    Description of the Issue: Since the new patch, I get the network error message everytime I log in, I get into fights, I change menus, everytime I pretty much do anything. It might take from 10 seconds up to 4 minutes. The worst was once when login, it took 10 minutes, and I made sure that the internet and cell phone were ok.
  • Michelemako96Michelemako96 Member Posts: 3
    In-Game name:Mako mike 96
    Device and model: Xiaomi mi a 3
    Device operating sistem: Android 10
    game version installed: 25
    game mode: event quest, alliance quest, alliance war.
    To much lag in war , Alliance quest' and all event, this Is unbelivble , the Blade reduction ability now never work , when i i play some time the game crushing and friezing when u slap the special Attack , this Is a serious lag , u can die for this damn lag , even if u are a good player .
  • Oseus98Oseus98 Member Posts: 22
    In-Game Name: Oseus98
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A31
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Description of the Issue: I'm stuck at the loading screen. Keeps on loading and loading but I'm not able to get in. Has been happening since I updated the game.