**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worth r4 5* Venom?

DarkDuelistDarkDuelist Posts: 666 ★★★
I'm currently uncollected but not yet fully completed act 5, at the stage where I'll be able to have basically one 4/55 per class. Venom (duped) is currently my only cosmic 5* and I was wondering if it's worth taking him to r4 or if I should wait for a different cosmic.

This is my current roster:

Comments

• EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Rank him. He‘s a beast 💪🏻 R5 worthy
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    He was my first rank 5. You won't regret ranking him up, he's super useful in 90% of content (act 5,6, aq, aw, variants 2&5...)
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Do it. There's a lot of tricky annoying spider-people in Act 5 completion and explore, and ranked up Venom means never worrying about spider-people again. He's also great for rage nodes and lots of other stuff.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    definitely
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    yes dude yes
  • AozerAozer Posts: 38
    My 3rd 5 star champ taken to r4, possibly gonna get r5-ed pretty soon. Worth every resources especially against spider verse champs.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    There's a couple of champs who pay for themselves multiple times over in Variants rewards. Sentinel is one (v2 & 3) and Venom is another (v2 & 5) - meaning he'll be a huge part of helping you gather 6 r4 rank up gems and 2 r5's...all for the low low price of a single r4 rank up.