**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Most underrated and overrated champions in each class

2»

Comments

• Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

Left underrated right is overrated.

Aarkus/Corvus
    Ironman IW/g2099
    Rogue/domino
    Wasp/ NA
    Taskmaster/NA
    Ghost rider/guillotine

Whose gonna give is some milk (he need some milk)
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Notice the people who have domino on overrated have more disagrees than agrees?
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Underrated:
    1. Nightcrawler
    2. Elsa Bloodstone
    3. Red Hulk
    4. Dormammu
    5. Symbiote Spiderman (with the stealth spidey synergy)
    6. Mysterio

As for overrated champions, IDK. I think a lot of characters in the game are treated pretty fairly. The only one that comes to mind is Cull Obsidian.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

So many early-mid game players just love her, heck on the last one of the 269368 best mutant pills I saw she had the most votes, I don’t even have her as a top 5 mutant lol
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

She's one of those champs thats great when you're still progressing so she gets love from mid game players. Great for V2, 6.1 and first chapter of V1. Been exploring act 6 and I've rarely had the need for my r2 6*. She sees more play in aq and sometimes aw
  • Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 368 ★★
    Thing is overrated
    Blade is overrated
    Whoever says claire is overrated just don't know how to use her properly.
    Killmonger is underrated
    Doc ock is underrated
    Cull is underrated
    Medusa is slightly underrated by some as well
    Mysterio is underrated
    Night Thrasher is underrated
  • Options

Thing is overrated
    Blade is overrated
    Killmonger is underrated
    Doc ock is underrated
    Cull is underrated
    Mysterio is underrated

Agree with every single part of that
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Thing is overrated
    Blade is overrated
    Killmonger is underrated
    Doc ock is underrated
    Cull is underrated
    Mysterio is underrated

Honestly don't see how thing/blade are overrated, haven't seen people rank them above where they really fall.
    The rest is pretty accurate
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    Overrated/Understand
    Taskmaster (I hate taskmaster fanboys)/Night Thrasher
    Wasp/Luke Cage
    Namor/Rogue
    CMM/Kamala Khan
    NA/Mysterio
    Longshot/Mephisto
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I don't see how thing is overrated, sure he's not broken without synergies but he's a god with them
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Thing is overrated
    Blade is overrated
    Killmonger is underrated
    Doc ock is underrated
    Cull is underrated
    Mysterio is underrated

Honestly don't see how thing/blade are overrated, haven't seen people rank them above where they really fall.
    There’s a significant number of people who have thing as a top 3 science, and so many people still think blade is a top 3 skill. I don’t consider blade top 5 skill and thing is borderline that
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Thing is overrated
    Blade is overrated
    Killmonger is underrated
    Doc ock is underrated
    Cull is underrated
    Mysterio is underrated

There’s a significant number of people who have thing as a top 3 science, and so many people still think blade is a top 3 skill. I don’t consider blade top 5 skill and thing is borderline that
    I must have not encountered those people, top 3 is a stretch for both of them. I usually see thing fall as 5th or 6th which I think is fair and I hear blade is overrated more often than I hear he's good
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Thing is overrated
    Blade is overrated
    Killmonger is underrated
    Doc ock is underrated
    Cull is underrated
    Mysterio is underrated

I must have not encountered those people, top 3 is a stretch for both of them. I usually see thing fall as 5th or 6th which I think is fair and I hear blade is overrated more often than I hear he's good
    Most of the comments about blade come from earlier game players, I mean I hate him but I’m not going to dispute he’s amazing from stuff like act 5, but look at lagacy’s top 5 skill video, he had blade over stealthy and aegon, and you have people supporting that choice in the comments, that’s the sort of reason for blade being overrated imo, and honestly I consider km and nt more useful than him. As for thing I hear a lot more people than you think putting him right at the top of lists, both endgame and early game players. A lot of players see him with that full synergy team and forget that he needs a full synergy team to do that sort of thing, but I rarely see him used honestly, yet so many people rank him highly
  • Options
    MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Overrated / Underrated
    Stealth Spidey/ Elsa
    Gladiator Hulk/ Red Hulk and Wasp
    Sunspot/ Havok
    Cull / Carnage
    DocOctopus/ Sentinel
    Magik/ Guillotine
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Ciciliato said:

How Havok is underrated if almost all coments he's high rated ? (I agree, very powerful champion)

LOThunder said:

Most people on this thread most be smoking trees.
    Saying aegon, guily 2099, corvus, claire and even old boy sparky. I won't be surprised if someone writes doom next.
    I won't defend the rest but starky takes on all or nothing nodes like it's nothing!
    Takes on Hyperion as well easily.
    He has the ability to power drain champs.
    If left on a node were you can't use specials, he's still going to be cracking jaws with just basic attacks. 9k crits on medium! That's solid damage man. He just doesn't have immunities, he a very solid character.
    Someone said
    G99 is over rated and star lord is underrated.
    Funny thing is they both need ramp up and won't be great in all fights, but at least you can ramp guilt up in one fight and start going to town for the rest. While you have to keep ramping star lord up every match and he doesn't even have an evade counter, so if he gets evaded and clapped! You start again. Guilly has combo shielding abilities, immunities, reverse healing abilities, power burn, regeneration, immunities, and digi cloak safety mechanism. How is that being operated?
    Just tell me 5 tech champs better than her first.

I know right. Both of you are on point. I said it the last time this thread popped up. For most folks here:

Overrated: I don't like this champion
    Underrated: I like this champion
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

For some reason, I really hate Blade and Thing. I just don't see what makes them so good and 6 star r3 worthy.

Well Blade isn't 6 star r3 worthy because he's not available as a 6 star
  • Options
    UnDEADGamerUnDEADGamer Posts: 51
    edited August 2020
    Overrated/Underrated
    Thing/Red Hulk
    Blade/Massacre
    Omega Red/Rogue
    Ghost/IMIW
    Corvus/annihilus
    Doom/Black widow
    Let me say that just cuz a champ is "overrated" means they are bad they just get to much hype or take to much skill to use as or more effectivley than other options which is a bad thing, and just cuz something is "underrated" doesnt mean the community as a whole sees tham as a bad champs they just downplay their worth because it doesnt fit their play style or is seemingly outmatched by an over used or rated champ
    Also let me clear a couple things up since i know someone is gonna be triggered, im a big doom, corvus and ghost player however i do think to many people treat them as the end all be all of this game when they arent and sometimes other champs bring more usefull things to the table for your team like the three i listed as their underrated counter parts
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    I will only do Underrated:

IMIW & Nebula
    She-Hulk & Luke Cage
    Massacre & Kingpin
    Psylocke & Bishop
    Dormammu & OG Guillotine
    Drax & Ronan