**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• 100100100100 Posts: 111
    OGAvenger said:

I’m hoping it’s fake because I haven’t seen any official announcement saying that’s what it’s gonna be. But if it’s true then those rewards are sad

Just watch the video. Its not her. Its kabam that gave info to ccp members so its 100% true.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    It's posted under News and Announcements. I don't understand how some people say they want this info from an official post lol. It's there.

Rewards are below par
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    These rewards are a joke. All that suspense for another disappointment..
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    You would think kabam would be tired of releasing underwhelming rewards but here we are again.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    ChriissR said:

It's posted under News and Announcements. I don't understand how some people say they want this info from an official post lol. It's there.

Rewards are below par

People saying they want it from an official source posted before the official source was announced
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I don’t think these rewards are awful they are just eh? This stuff will be very useful for someone like me who is trying to get rank 5s who is on the verge of cavalier but for the people who are in deep act 6 this isn’t gonna help that much at all. The rewards are definitely not awful but for a end game player they are mediocre.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Just read all and rewards is a joke the only thing ther make right is the 20 procent tier5cc one for. The cavalier and one from object rewards
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Ach. These rewards are disappointing. I certainly am happy about the 20% T5CC though, very happy about that.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Well my fear was kabam haven’t released the new EQ details yet because they knew rewards were underwhelming and didn’t want the backlash. If these rewards are correct, my fear is realized.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I am going to be as objective as I can right now (Don't worry I agree that the rewards are lackluster right now, so put your pitchforks away for a minute)

With the rewards being this low currently, at least Kabam can buff them (which I hope they will VERY fast). If the rewards had been INCREDIBLE and pushed progression too fast, they may have been inclined to dial them back (and as we all know, no one likes having good things taken away from them).

These rewards are not good as they stand, they do need to be better than this, but I will be cautiously hopeful that they decide to increase them somewhat, in the very near future.
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    To be honest I thought with the recognition in the road map of how hard it is to get what you need, that we would see selectors, generic sigs, and maybe a nexus crystal.

I was really excited for Wednesday. Now I am not. That's really the bottom line.