**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.3 did they actually change the global nodes??

Did the make the changes too act 6.3 ? Because it the same health pools as yesterday

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    yes they did. they removed the attack global. the health pools were only adjusted in Quest 2&3 of 6.3. so the others will remain the same.
  • Damo416Damo416 Posts: 2

But this is a Seatin video like 9 months ago and me today ??
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    In 6.3.1 its still +300% attack and health boost. Am I missing something?
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Same with 6.4.1
    Damo416 said:

But this is a Seatin video like 9 months ago and me today ??

yeah like i said .. the health pools were only changed for 6.3.2 and 6.3.3
  • Vedder38Vedder38 Posts: 27
    6.4 was supposed to have 300% attack removed for all chapters, did that actually take effect? I still see a +300% attack and health global node in 6.4.1.
    edited August 2020
    Vedder38 said:

6.4 was supposed to have 300% attack removed for all chapters, did that actually take effect? I still see a +300% attack and health global node in 6.4.1.

there's a difference between attack and health boost and the single attack boost. what they did was remove the 300% single attack boost that was there. so the only ones you should see now are 300% attack & health boost plus the 600% health boost.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★

Vedder38 said:

there's a difference between attack and health boost and the single attack boost. what they did was remove the 300% single attack boost that was there. so the only ones you should see now are 300% attack & health boost plus the 600% health boost.</blockquote
    Thanks. This is answer I was looking for