**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why isn’t Maestro metal?

I was testing out White Magneto and thought about trying him in act 4 against maestro. When I got to him I was suprised that he wasn’t metal considering his armor and weapons. Does anyone else think that he should be metal?

Comments

• Options
    ElibudElibud Posts: 23

Ughhh maybe his weapons aren’t magnetic :/

Or it’s just a case that we don’t encounter him enough for kabam to want to change him. Or that the important encounters are in act4 and LOL as final bosses so it’ll be easier to take him on and they probably don’t want that.

Or maybe it’s just kabam being kabam

Well he also has caps shield which is magnetic, and the tag isn’t magnetic it’s metal so I don’t see why it wouldn’t applied to him.
  • Options
    Mikailin626Mikailin626 Posts: 30
    Elibud said:

Or it’s just a case that we don’t encounter him enough for kabam to want to change him. Or that the important encounters are in act4 and LOL as final bosses so it’ll be easier to take him on and they probably don’t want that.

Well he also has caps shield which is magnetic, and the tag isn’t magnetic it’s metal so I don’t see why it wouldn’t applied to him.
    I am pretty sure cap isn't classed as metal tho is he?
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

Elibud said:

I am pretty sure cap isn't classed as metal tho is he?
    He is not. The shield is vibranium, so the captains and the panthers are not tagged as metal. This is comic book accurate, so well done kabam.

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    too bad you cant use him against the stacked maestro
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Wish I saw this post earlier
    On maestro now and shockingly he isn't metal despite the armor he's wearing
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I highly doubt it.
  • Options
    His suit isn't made of a Magnetic substance probably, and that makes sense since you can't expect such a powerful dude to walk around in iron armor...
  • Options
    jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    kabaam might not have noticed or something, but i think he should be metal with all his gear. unless its metal looking plastic armor
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Oh neat so magneto is gonna be the new blade where people just constantly moan about not having an advantage over the champs they want to
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Elibud said:

I was testing out White Magneto and thought about trying him in act 4 against maestro. When I got to him I was suprised that he wasn’t metal considering his armor and weapons. Does anyone else think that he should be metal?

How do you know that his weapons are magnetic?
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★

Oh neat so magneto is gonna be the new blade where people just constantly moan about not having an advantage over the champs they want to

Can't really help it. Every time a champion like that is released, someone will whine about not having an advantage over some random character.