**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dissolving Beginner EQ difficulty: Kabam we aren't dumb!

High level: This will significantly increase energy required to earn units in EQ.

Specifics:
The beginner difficulty has 19 (2,2,3,3,4,5) paths all with 1 energy per step. That's the easiest earned 150 units per month in the game right now for mid 300 some energy.
With the dissolving of this difficulty, will normal difficulty, which has the standard 30 paths (3,4,5,5,6,7) and 1/2/3 energy requirements by chapter be getting reduced to the energy requirements that beginner was?
Will Uncollected chapter 1 energy cost drop to 1 per step to match current 4th highest level (master) with this change.

Comments

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i, too will be the exclusive 2*.

But there's an easy fix to fix. please reduce energy cost from the Normal Difficulty to match the Beginning energy cost.

@Kabam Miike
  • gfan_13gfan_13 Posts: 18
    Dude if Kabam is increasing their workload every month by working on a new EQ level, leave them alone if they want to divert their time to a more important area. I don’t think anyone at a cavalier level would prefer beginner to the new Cav EQ, so thank Kabam for their work on fresh new content and stop complaining
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    This was my first thought as well with the drop of beginner diff. I will usually do one pass through beginner for the units before I do the same with normal. Then I'll come back and explore beginner if I have time. The low energy requirements of beginner made this not so much of a chore.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I’m just gonna miss the exclusive 2*...

I actually never realized this was a thing until today... I missed so many
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Yep, 100%. Energy costs need to be reduced in Uncollected significantly to justify the removal of beginner difficulty. Those were easy units to get since it was only 1 energy per tile and much less paths.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Yep, 100%. Energy costs need to be reduced in Uncollected significantly to justify the removal of beginner difficulty. Those were easy units to get since it was only 1 energy per tile and much less paths.

or reduce normal and add the 2* there, i think uc should still have 3 energy per tile for uncollected