**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.3.5 mysterio boss

Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

Is this interaction correct? Magneto seems to be controlling the matador node. I know that mysterio can power drain on special 2, but I’m not gaining any power from matador when mysterio uses special 1 or 2 consistently. I will gain it maybe 1 or 2 out of 5-10 times. If magneto is going to control that then he should control the whole node, allow him to bypass it completely. Or fix the node where it acts properly. When mysterio uses a special; magneto gains a bar of power

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Oh damn I can’t submit a video, I clicked the wrong file when I submitted it. I will upload to YouTube and provide link in a few mins
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Thats how it always has worked when ability accuracy comes in play.
    But I'm not sure how that is happening here. Unless you are armor breaking him, he should be immune to aa reduction.
  • Options
    Can’t armor break him here, he’s got the armor break immunity node. Still trying to upload. Give me 5 more mins lol
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/fvcJgnPVbN0

Ignore the sloppy play when I got hit with the heavy lol
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    I believe its bacause of Magnetos magnetism against Mysterios #metal? Is it a bug or works intented?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I believe its bacause of Magnetos magnetism against Mysterios #metal? Is it a bug or works intented?

Intended, aar is preventing the power gain from triggering