**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Magnetos bad bugs

Hey kabam,
When I'm fighting against magnetos( white and red) there is an issue I think ...and that is there special 1 and special2. Before update sp1 and sp2 is normal but from now ........ The sp2 is sp1 now ..❌❌❌ and sp1 is sp2 .. saying about special changes .....but wait it's not over yet. .. when I use magnetos as fighting with others there special is same as previous update... Is it a bug ..bcoz that's make me confusing...
Thank you

Comments

• o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Magneto X's sp1 and sp2 have been switched. That was on purpose. White Magneto has lots of bugs but the sp switch isn't one of them.
  • Ben55Ben55 Posts: 9
    o_o said:

Magneto X's sp1 and sp2 have been switched. That was on purpose. White Magneto has lots of bugs but the sp switch isn't one of them.

As defence they are different , and as using they are different

It's not a bug, it's intended.

Check it as defence and in offence
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Ben55 said:

If you mean war defense they were placed before the patch, so should have stayed the old mags
    Lormif said:

Ben55 said:

If you mean war defense they were placed before the patch, so should have stayed the old mags
    Fight using magneto white , and fight against magneto , observe the special in using and against...
    The bug is fixed now .🤘🤘🤘