**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aegon Persistent Combo Bug [Title edited for clarity]

AnonymousPlayerAnonymousPlayer Posts: 22
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Aegon is bugged after the newest update. I’m currently in Abyss of Legends with Aegon’s persistent charge at 999. At the start of the fight, he triggers his unstoppable/unblockable/true accuracy/fury buffs just fine. But if you get hit even once, he loses the ability to trigger those buffs.

As you know, getting hit with Aegon is one of the main ways to ramp up his damage. I wasted many revives on Punisher 2099 and currently on Loki. While waiting for this to get fixed, I’m missing rewards from all other events like Herald. Am I going to be compensated for lost rewards and wasted revives??
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• I got a decent video of it but I can’t upload it somehow
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    You need to put it on YouTube then link
  • JoedartJoedart Posts: 41
    He’s also bugged as a defender in AW. Interrupted a sp1 from capiw after first hit connected.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

Not sure how scientific this is but it looks like he won’t ‘earn’ them back. Got to about 10 hits, earned tenacity then got hit, building back up I should of Lost the poison but 80 hits. Combo carried over to cap marvel was under 100 (enhanced tenacity), 6 hits shrugged off both suicide dots as it did work properly at the start of that fight
  • NBKNBK Posts: 8
    I just finished my abyss path 3 and it was so expensive because of this bug, I better get some units back!
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Hope it will be fixed earlier than next update as he was my main champ for omega boss rush
  • Can one of y'all record some footage of this happening so I can relay that to the team? I tried to reproduce it myself but got smacked 700 hits into LOL SL fight.
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    Basically if you get hit, any ability Aegon has already banked from previous fights will now not trigger.
  • I’ve been planning and saving resources to hit Abyss this week...now I can’t, due to this bug. Hard earned items will now expire if this can’t be fixed asap.
  • https://youtu.be/Bdp5rYi5zNA

Video example of one of my Punisher 2099 fights. Punisher 2099 puts a weakness in you if you don’t have at least two unique buffs. Without Aegon’s abilities triggering, you cannot get rid of the weakness. Many revives wasted and I am stuck in Abyss until this issue is fixed. Meaning I will be losing out on the four remaining Herald runs I had left.
  • Hey there, we're passing the information on to the rest of the team to look into.

Thank you!

• IshIsh Posts: 10
    I encountered it when facing Luke cage in abyss , I was past the 50 combo and when I charged a heavy to go unstoppable and intercept Luke, the unstoppable only triggered once per fight, even after the cool down timer. Cost me over 20 revives 😐 hope there’s a fix soon as I’m also stuck in abyss waiting for fix.
  • Ya Tried ROL myself today without knowing about the bug... Global had to be the one's to direct me here :/
  • TrickiterTrickiter Posts: 66
    Aegon is definitely bugged. Loses the abilities from his combo once hit. Please fix this soon, got items expiring that I wish to use in Abyss.
    Thanks
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    Same here. I have been farming revives and health pots for 2 weeks. What a waste of time!
  • Same. I’m praying this doesn’t need an app update to fix!
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    so what is this exactly? I'm a little concerned because I usually bring Aegon to AQ map5 to deal with HT and Mr. F.

So say you start a fight with 50 hits on your combo persistent meter, and if you get hit by any chance and then finish
    + the fight with 20 hits. does that mean he will start next fight with 20 x 75% (sig 200 level) which is 15. he will start with a new combo meter of 15?????
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Please fix this before tomorrow, I need Ægon for the Omega boss rush tomorrow
  • JustagameJustagame Posts: 7

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit guys this is huge, do you have any update?
    Tomorrow is one of my rare free days, also no aw and as you can see I have a lot of revives expiring. I "spent" last 2 weeks preparing for this path and this bug is huge for Aegon, especially in abyss.
  • ClynevaClyneva Posts: 75 ★★
    I just ran into this bug and want to emphasize just how huge of a bug this is for some of us. I just rushed to ranked 5 my Aegon yesterday to do the Omega Boss rush, and my plan was to do my first run of abyss shortly after.

Like many others here I have WEEKS of resources saved up that will expire if this doesn't get fixed soon. Please do not wait until the patch next month to address this!
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    I wish they would put out a notice for things like this so people know ahead of time and don't start and then get stuck in content..
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,259 ★★★★★

so what is this exactly? I'm a little concerned because I usually bring Aegon to AQ map5 to deal with HT and Mr. F.

So say you start a fight with 50 hits on your combo persistent meter, and if you get hit by any chance and then finish
    + the fight with 20 hits. does that mean he will start next fight with 20 x 75% (sig 200 level) which is 15. he will start with a new combo meter of 15?????

After he gets hit, his combo abilities don't proc. He can keep the combo if there's a shield, but no banked abilities so his tenacity and buffs are gimped.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Ish said:

I encountered it when facing Luke cage in abyss , I was past the 50 combo and when I charged a heavy to go unstoppable and intercept Luke, the unstoppable only triggered once per fight, even after the cool down timer. Cost me over 20 revives 😐 hope there’s a fix soon as I’m also stuck in abyss waiting for fix.

Bro.. you're at Luke Cage.. that's the second fight.. you can back out..
  • @Kabam Zibiit if this isn’t being fixed tonight, I guess I’m losing out on the four days worth of Herald rewards? I’m too far into Abyss to back out, but I can’t fight properly and finish Abyss with this bug. Seems very unfair...
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 164 ★★
    I'm guessing it's part of same bug, but my aegons combo meter is only going up by 1 every fight, regardless of how much my combo actually has.

Done 3 fights in aq and my combo meter is 3. But I've 100% finished each fight with combos of greater than 10.
  • ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112
    edited September 2020
    Justagame said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit guys this is huge, do you have any update?
    Tomorrow is one of my rare free days, also no aw and as you can see I have a lot of revives expiring. I "spent" last 2 weeks preparing for this path and this bug is huge for Aegon, especially in abyss.

I can understand What you are going through. I just finished a path before the update & was going to prepare for the last one. I can wait it out, others; i am sure, cant.
  • SpartanAxSpartanAx Posts: 11
    Please fix this, I’m gonna do 4 paths of abyss after the 6 star featured has an update, I was planning to do on this weekend and I was hoarding 13k units, a lot of revives and potions, please fix it :(