**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Red Magneto Bugged. Does not ignore Class disadvantage

I was practicing in abyss against Iron man Infinity war with Red Magneto.
The block damage is insanely huge. To test it, I used another champ (non-mutant) and the block damage was pretty less and equal to what should be.

The fights against Tech champs with Red Magneto should ignore the bonus attack on the opponent and remove the penalty on Red Magneto.

It's not working that way correctly. The tech champs are seeming to have the attack bonus against him making their attack higher than it should be.

Please look into this matter Kabam. Hoping this issue is resolved soon!
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Doesn't the opponent get block penetration when you fight with class disadvantage?
  • Options
    AkorisAkoris Posts: 91
    If I'm fighting a #metal champion, due to the magnetize, he gets [magnet] bonus.
    This bonus states that it "Ignores Class Disadvantage"

By going through it all, by being a class disadvantage and due to his ability of ignoring a class disadvantage... It should just be a Normal fight without the advantage or disadvantage.

I feel that block penetration of +1000 should not occur.
  • Options
    "During fights where Magneto has a Class Disadvantage, he removes his Attack Penalty and his opponent loses their Attack Bonus."

His ability only ignores the attack bonus and penalties that would be gain on the fight.
  • Options

"During fights where Magneto has a Class Disadvantage, he removes his Attack Penalty and his opponent loses their Attack Bonus."

His ability only ignores the attack bonus and penalties that would be gain on the fight.

Read magnetism first.. It says while fighting #metal champions, he gains special [magnet] bonus.
    This [magnet] ability states that he should ignore Class Advantage.

If That's ignored with penalty and bonus removal.. It should be a normal fight.
    I may be wrong or right but it seems correct!
    There shouldn't be any question for class disadvantage anymore with this.
  • Options
    Akoris said:

Read magnetism first.. It says while fighting #metal champions, he gains special [magnet] bonus.

Ignore class disadvantage* (5th line)
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    That’s just removing the 20% extra attack the defender gets and not receiving the 20% penalty in attack you get. I don’t think it affects block penetration or evade chance.
  • Options
    "[Magnet] Ignore Class Disadvantage
    During fights where Magneto has a Class Disadvantage, he removes his Attack Penalty and his opponent loses their Attack Bonus.
    Dev Notes: Yes this does include the superior class!"

This is all it says. At least on the spotlight.
    These type of abilities always worked this way. It should only ignore the damage penalty and bonus on the match, not the abilities that trigger due to it
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Akoris said:

Akoris said:

Ignore class disadvantage* (5th line)
    this is what it actually says:

[Magnet] Ignore Class Disadvantage

During fights where Magneto has a Class Disadvantage, he removes his Attack Penalty and his opponent loses their Attack Bonus.

Everything else that may be related to class advantage still applies.