**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Champion boss compensation

So
I just recieved “compensation” for The Champion boss fight.

Am I the only one VERY disappointed with this? Consumables? Really kabam?

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    What did you expect? Lol
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

What did you expect? Lol

@Worknprogress Yo wait... you found this fast
  • What did you expect? Lol

Yeah cuz I saw poor compensation and I assumed the forums would go boom.

What did you expect? Lol

My BS detector is pretty sensitive
  • Was the compensation per path completed or did I get same as someone who’s explored it?
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    I didn’t even get compensation and i 100% 6.2
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

More resources to expire due to the lack of content to use them in

So you wanna tell me that you are capped in lvl 2 and 3 revives?

The variant 5 dropped 2-3 weeks ago, and you managed to get 15 lvl 2 revives?
    Give me a break
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Jungle92 said:

What did you expect? Lol

Anything but consumables? What am I supposed to do with them now? Have my boost stash filled, they are just going to expire.
    It's ALWAYS consumables. Anyone who cares about what the comp is going to be shouldn't have been doing any of Act 6 at all once they announced nerfs
    Exactly why I'm waiting for all the nerfs to happen now. I don't care about getting consumable compensation, nor do I care about completing Act6 when there's no progression milestone to worry about.
  • SpartanAxSpartanAx Posts: 11
    Me too deacon03, I have act 6 100% and I didn’t receive that compensation, I would be great for my 100% abyss after the 6 star featured expire
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    I am throne breaker but I haven’t received anything yet
    Whaaaat said:

Lvernon15 said:

More resources to expire due to the lack of content to use them in

So you wanna tell me that you are capped in lvl 2 and 3 revives?

The variant 5 dropped 2-3 weeks ago, and you managed to get 15 lvl 2 revives?
    Give me a break
    I am. I had tons of stuff in overflow when V5 dropped from abyss comp, the connection issues comp, etc... I'm maxed on lv 1,2, and 3 revives actually
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    I didn't get anything, Is there a timeline for this like 3 months before the nerf or something?
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    Mitriax said:

I spent way too many revives anyway (I am honestly ashamed). But I'm satisfied with what kabam just gave us. It will help me explore 100%

You conform with that? lol
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    Jungle92 said:

What did you expect? Lol

Anything but consumables? What am I supposed to do with them now? Have my boost stash filled, they are just going to expire.
    Tomorrow? Omega Rush? i don't know why that miserable amount of Revives and orbs but, i will take them, tomorrow will get a lot of events.