**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New R MAGS buff broke

Comments

• DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Another video
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

It says immune to AAR unless under the effect of an ARMOR BREAK DEBUFF.

Yes,I read it. What do words matter when you have visual proof. I’m not saying Kabam is going to keep this pro player but they better address it when there are many vids that show him ass a ABYSS option. Did you watch the videos?
    The video is also from the Beta. Things change from the Beta.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Yes,I read it. What do words matter when you have visual proof. I’m not saying Kabam is going to keep this pro player but they better address it when there are many vids that show him ass a ABYSS option. Did you watch the videos?
    The node says he’s immune to AAR unless under an armor break effect. You said earlier that it was still working sometimes. During those times where AAR was working he was under an armor break. During the times where AAR was not working he was not armor broken. Everything is working fine it seems to me.
    edited September 2020
    https://youtu.be/tzWaOzLYMiY

This is the problem you can’t hype this as abyss counter then change it without a statement. This is the DISTRUST FACTOR
    Another no armor break still locked the charges
  • E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    THIS is the Magneto I wanted :'(
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    E_Rich423 said:

They acted like they just scaled down his armor break. GTFO! They nerfed him down to 50% of what he was in the beta. Medusa is still a better option for robots, which is fine, its just not how it was sold. Miike and Kabam John were on streams talking about how this is pretty much how it was gonna be on Katy Kandy's stream. Yeah right, nothing has changed with this group.

I took mine to r5 and am having tons of fun. He is still a god, but I’ve noticed this abyss problem too. I tried to get some solos In AoL.

E_Rich423 said:

They acted like they just scaled down his armor break. GTFO! They nerfed him down to 50% of what he was in the beta. Medusa is still a better option for robots, which is fine, its just not how it was sold. Miike and Kabam John were on streams talking about how this is pretty much how it was gonna be on Katy Kandy's stream. Yeah right, nothing has changed with this group.

I took mine to r5 and am having tons of fun. He is still a god, but I’ve noticed this abyss problem too. I tried to get some solos In AoL.
    Oh yeah, he is still very, very good! I was just hoping for more, and thats on me.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    E_Rich423 said:

E_Rich423 said:

Oh yeah, he is still very, very good! I was just hoping for more, and thats on me.
    Yeah, he does what he needed to do though so I ranked him. Plus 130k bleed detonation...
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I haven't used red Magneto yet in AOL,

I can tell you from my experiences using Magneto in AW attack and Act 6.3 and ROL.

I have a R5 5* sig level 50.

in ROL, he took down WS in 35 hits.

in AW, he faced a linked GG and obliterated him. He reversed GG heal and he was KO in 10 hits. Later on, he faced G2099 mini boss, and Magneto never got missed ... which is part of his abilities vs Metal champs.

in Act 6.3, he helped me exploring 6.3.1 so far. Took the mesmerize path, against Ultron, Wasp and Starky (all metals) and guess what? all of them easy fights and none of them evaded once.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

He is still an abyss option, hit him with the SP2 then keep refreshing the armor breaks (happens every time you knock him down). Dont expect them to not fix a bug just because it makes your life easier.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    You can still do really good damage with armour breaks, but his block prod is definitely not working.

He takes far too much damage from parry on DH when meant to have no class disadvantage and +50% block prof
    Monk1 said:

You can still do really good damage with armour breaks, but his block prod is definitely not working.

He takes far too much damage from parry on DH when meant to have no class disadvantage and +50% block prof

I agree with this as well. Without bringing in outside block/armor synergies, you take FAR too much chip damage in AoL.

https://youtu.be/tzWaOzLYMiY

This is the problem you can’t hype this as abyss counter then change it without a statement. This is the DISTRUST FACTOR

This has been my issue with this as well!
    Assuming he is now playing correct you need to drop the lvl1.. then a lvl2 before using your first lvl3. This way armour break in constantly on.

However still take a lot of block damage. This was 63 hits before Mags ran out of health. Still great damage and metal champs that bleed will still be murdered.

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

Magnetism just removes attack bonus/penalty, nothing else
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Magnetism grants +50% perfect block chance, not +50% block proficiency.
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    Monk1 said:

Assuming he is now playing correct you need to drop the lvl1.. then a lvl2 before using your first lvl3. This way armour break in constantly on.

However still take a lot of block damage. This was 63 hits before Mags ran out of health. Still great damage and metal champs that bleed will still be murdered.

I'm curious, why do you need to drop the S1 first before the S2?
    Amadeo01 said:

Monk1 said:

The lvl1 gives an initial amour break to enable you to get to lvl2 without transferring power. Once done that the armour break cycle and can get to lvl3 buy constant heavies
    Monk1 said:

Amadeo01 said:

Monk1 said:

The lvl1 gives an initial amour break to enable you to get to lvl2 without transferring power. Once done that the armour break cycle and can get to lvl3 buy constant heavies
    Ahh ok that makes sense, thanks
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    Wait, so all the hype for Magneto on Abyss was for nothing? Should we be surprised?
    WhatElse said:

Wait, so all the hype for Magneto on Abyss was for nothing? Should we be surprised?

Not at all.. he will still destroy other metal champs that are a pain. Goblin, Howard, red skull. They all bleed so damage will be insane
  • Nibor13Nibor13 Posts: 13
    @Monk1 yeah that works for now but definitely not how he was a day ago
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    First of all thanks for sharing my vid. I don’t know if there are any YouTubers released IMIW solo at the first day of his buff. I didn’t want to make this as evidence, but seems like it is an evidence.

THIS IS NOT BETA. I wanna understand that why this was working that way and not working this way right now. What happened? Why on day one you guys let this happen and what changed?

Now we are gonna go more trickier way to kill this lad. Dude.. I had plans on abyss.
    Amadeo01 said:

Monk1 said:

Amadeo01 said:

Monk1 said:

Ahh ok that makes sense, thanks
    Doesn't the S1 only armor break if the opponent is a metal bleed immune? So would you have to make sure IMIW has one of his passive armors up when you S1?
    The bottom line off all this is there are 4 champs that rule the abyss one more is hurting nothing. Mags should be as good against the abyss robots as torch is against mystics

• SayfasiSayfasi Posts: 89
    I can tell you for sure that the counter was NOT increasing 2 days ago. I made about 10-15 practice runs on AoL DH to the point where I was confident I could get him most of the way down on one shot. I had planned on taking my 2nd path today since my Doom is not on defense. Went in, built up my Aegon to about a 250 combo (3 revives), and was ready to finish off DH - 10 hits in, boom DH jumped to his L3. I figured I was somehow unlucky, revived, went back in and nope - every hit increases the counter now. I took Mags to R3 based solely on the fact that he bypassed that mechanic and would make AoL a little easier and cheaper. I could have used those resources elsewhere had I known!
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    The magneto bleed went down from yesterday yesterday the bleed was like 1k today its 100
  • SayfasiSayfasi Posts: 89
    It is very disappointing if this is how he is supposed to be. All of the content creator videos show him bypassing the counter. While I know that is an early preview and subject to change, silently changing how he works AFTER he is released sucks! I have had several members of my alliance check him today and they all agree he is working differently than he did when they first tested and ranked him up. Help me, @Kabam Miike You're my only hope!