**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Changes to #Metal Champs - KORG #Metal

With the changes to #metal given and taken from certain champs shouldn't Korg technically be considered a metal champ? Almost all forms of rocks contain some iron and or other forms of metal. Just a thought lol

Comments

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★

With the changes to #metal given and taken from certain champs shouldn't Korg technically be considered a metal champ? Almost all forms of rocks contain some iron and or other forms of metal. Just a thought lol

haha, kabam is going to cry now please leave them cuz they have a lot of major works...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Not Korg. He doesn't have metal, therefore no #metal tag
    Djin said:

If you are going in details then almost every fight location has metallic objects.

magneto could randomly bring in trucks debris etc etc to shred his opponent to death
    ItsDamien said:

Technically if anything bleeds it has a small amount of iron in the blood so they should all be metal too right?

😐

A whole new theory
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    people in general jsut have a hard time facing korg specially on node 23 AW, thats why they are proposing the idea of Korg being a metal LOL. I don't think he is made of metal, but rocks instead by the look of it.

• DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Gildenlow said:

I mean, corvus is #metal because of his weapon right?? Kkorg has also a metal weapon, or is it made of wood??

Alien Alloy? 👽
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Yeah tag everyone metal.. Everyone has some kind of metal weapon or suit /armor.. Or those abilities to bleed burn shock.. It must be coming from some form of metal
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    rdxevil said:

Yeah tag everyone metal.. Everyone has some kind of metal weapon or suit /armor.. Or those abilities to bleed burn shock.. It must be coming from some form of metal

Paper cuts don’t come from metal
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Shafeeq said:

Djin said:

If you are going in details then almost every fight location has metallic objects.

magneto could randomly bring in trucks debris etc etc to shred his opponent to death
    You'd be okay in the Savage Land background, but the NYC one (where you're fighting between two trucks) would be pretty harsh...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Not Korg. He doesn't have metal, therefore no #metal tag

If it isn't Mr. Patronise - King of Stating the Obvious
    Glad it was obvious for you. Other's don't see it that way
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★

Gildenlow said:

I mean, corvus is #metal because of his weapon right?? Kkorg has also a metal weapon, or is it made of wood??

Alien Alloy? 👽
    Like Corvus's glaive?

... Fact is Korg is not a great attacker, but corvus is - when magneto turns up as the new AQ mini in week 2 it will all make "sense".
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    qartweli said:

Really very funny post..i was amused..no offense

As long as dormammu can be burned down and iceman frozen..never use logic here

Those can be incinerated and cold snapped. sorry wrong logic. Op is right. Case closed.
  • Leslie316Leslie316 Posts: 24
    i have just noticed they change CORVUS GLAIVE #Metal Please Kabam why?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Blood contains iron, does that mean they should have the metal tag as well? No
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Even your phone is metal. Your phone should crash everytime using mags
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

He is made of rocks plus Korg doesn't bleed in the game he is from the race called Kronans a semi human race with rock like structure. So based on his biology and physical characteristics he can't be considered metal sorry to say.

So silicon, not just rocks
  • laxthelaxthe Posts: 51
    No. Korg is not metal, not until I get my 6* magneto
  • Hiu3bossHiu3boss Posts: 40
    Silicon is a metal guys. Has similar properties to carbon aswell, positioned just underneath.
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Hiu3boss said:

Silicon is a metal guys. Has similar properties to carbon aswell, positioned just underneath.

No it's not it's a metalloid