**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHO IS THE BEST MCOC YOUTUBER

13»

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Enzo Eigen, KT1 are my 2 favs
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Ok, @lowlevelplayer so do you also support content creators who have useful guides but buy cheap Odins? They are stealing! They come from senior citizens and fraud, it’s all part of the same shady community!

you have a permanent membership to the ilac club, don't you? since when did KT buy cheap odins anyways?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

@lowlevelplayer so you are saying that you want to support and give money to someone who steals rewards from other players, and thanks for the correction @TheKiryu

um.... if you want to put it that way... sure.
    He makes good, helpful content, is not afraid to voice his own opinions, and is also quite entertaining.
    Voice his own opinion lol he speaks for the Merc community which is why he backed their shamcott.

Ok, @lowlevelplayer so do you also support content creators who have useful guides but buy cheap Odins? They are stealing! They come from senior citizens and fraud, it’s all part of the same shady community!

you have a permanent membership to the ilac club, don't you? since when did KT buy cheap odins anyways?
    At least ilac don't cheat the game
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Ah this is about to get out of hand. Hi this comment was published before this thread got locked or removed hi

@lowlevelplayer so you are saying that you want to support and give money to someone who steals rewards from other players, and thanks for the correction @TheKiryu

He makes good, helpful content, is not afraid to voice his own opinions, and is also quite entertaining.
    Voice his own opinion lol he speaks for the Merc community which is why he backed their shamcott.
    maybe you should watch KT1s video on the "shamcott".

maybe you should watch KT1s video on the "shamcott".
    He never condems the shamcott he literally keeps saying "our goals" because he supported it but I will give him props for leaving NY718
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    How the heck did seatin get the most votes

If it weren’t for his spending he’d be in 6.2.6

Seatin has alot of fans
    i feel like every week I get into the same argument about KT1

Well good the dude is still a merc and I refuse to support him. If he wants to change that if he wants to condem the Merc community then I will show him support but till then here I am.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Well good the dude is still a merc and I refuse to support him. If he wants to change that if he wants to condem the Merc community then I will show him support but till then here I am.
    Haven’t watched him a single time since I found out he was, likely never will watch him

well what do you actually want? How could one prove that they don't merc?
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Someone called? :blush:
    TheKiryu said:

Someone called? :blush:

yep. @Stark154667 expects you to "have integrity", to stop being "shady", and he also wants a hug and a kiss.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    ContestChampion(BrianGrant)

@Tiger360 prof spreads fake info and knows nothing about most players perspective, also his rise to popularity came when he started a beef with seatin and used his name for views

Oh I didn’t know that, thanks for clearing it up. He seemed a bit full of himself in his vids tbh
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    SeatinThe Man of Legends(seatin)
    did @lowlevelplayer get banned for simping for KT?

bwahhahahaah
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Jason voorhees. Skil, game compression, always answer to his subscribers. He is the best.
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★

Seatin has alot of fans
    Ahh I see post was most skilled and it became a popularity contest

Seatin has alot of fans
    Ahh I see post was most skilled and it became a popularity contest
    It always does