**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is completion rewards?

Kirito_kunKirito_kun Posts: 15
edited September 2020 in General Discussion

Are they joking with us....

Edit: my bad the completion rewards are split into chapter rewards

Comments

• Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Was just about to ask same thing
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    There is completion rewards, they said it in an announcement
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    There is no*
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    They changed it didn't you read the announcement? We still get the same rewards (buffed actualy).
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Raikis said:

There is completion rewards, they said it in an announcement

Well they may have said it but if you look at above pic it shows otherwise
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    The completion rewards they referenced in the post are the totals from each chapter. Where are our final rewards? They only said cavalier was going to be that way.
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    click Chapter 1, you will see it
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    I guess it's with each chapter..
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    there are also path rewards
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I think it's funny that we still have level 1 potions on the map in cavalier. Why are these not level 3 by now
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Game broken.. Aegon persistent charge bug.. Omega Boss Rush Rewards bug.. UC,Cav rewards bug..

And yet no response from Moderators.. on the day of release of event quest..
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★

• Spartan1988Spartan1988 Posts: 11
    Just 2 days back they said that they have bumped uncollected rewards and it included Completion rewards as well. Now they are gone .
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    I think they've included it in the lanes in the Chapter. Like Cavalier. Since I saw 10k gold and 100 5* shards on lanes in 1.1 UC EQ.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    this is actually supposed to be like this. they specifically said completion rewards were split between chapters so people that couldn't even complete fully could get rewards. kabam certainly messed some stuff up, but this isn't one of them
  • StarkEnt23StarkEnt23 Posts: 32
    edited September 2020

Just 2 days back they said that they have bumped uncollected rewards and it included Completion rewards as well. Now they are gone .

The completion rewards are now included in the completion of each chapter. You are getting the rewards stated in that post but they are located under each chapters rewards. No bug.
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    They never mentioned removing act completion rewards from UC difficulty. They said it would be that way in cavalier. BS