**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant Treasure Island (Tier 4 Legendary) - What is in the chest?

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Nvm
  • MadooriCMadooriC Posts: 40
    Daredevil had sig stones
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I’m unable to get to the iron fist path in epic difficulty. The path is straight up just cutoff.

Edit: nvm I’m just blind, IF’s portrait was just cutting it off.
  • Kavya30 said:

Zakrw_317 said:

Kavya30 said:

Someone said Iron Fist path had the Awakening Gem. I can confirm that the Kingpin path has sig stones.

iron fist does have awakening gem i went down that path just now
    Maybe a stupid question but how do i get a key to go to that road?
    You need to complete the objective, and today’s is defeat a champ who can become invisible. So drax, Guilly2099, Invisible Woman, Hood works
    If drax works that'd be an awesome Easter egg
  • JakefenJakefen Posts: 9
    Is the iron fist 5* awakening gem a generic or a random
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Jakefen said:

Is the iron fist 5* awakening gem a generic or a random

random
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    I haven’t been able to do a run yet, but have we confirmed if the iron first path is the awakening gem or gold? For tier 4. Seemed to be some back and forth in the chat and I’m not positive where that settled.
    pete8388 said:

I haven’t been able to do a run yet, but have we confirmed if the iron first path is the awakening gem or gold? For tier 4. Seemed to be some back and forth in the chat and I’m not positive where that settled.

The iron fist path for the awakening gem is on tier 3 I’ve heard that the tier 4 awaking gem is green goblin but not 100% sure
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    So is it confirmed that iron fist in epic has the ag? And has anyone done the green goblin path and gotten the ag?

So is it confirmed that iron fist in epic has the ag? And has anyone done the green goblin path and gotten the ag?

Can confirm epic iron fist is awakening gem
  • The Iron fist path does actually have the awakening gym but it is for epic and not legendary. I hope this helps
  • Jeff77Jeff77 Posts: 7
    Where is the 5* AG in legendary?

This is for legendary
  • Iron fist path (epic difficulty ) awakening gem.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Is that one chest on the Miles Morales/CapWW2 path 1000 6* shards AND 7500 5* shards or it has a chance to be either one?
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    When is the quest coming back?
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★

Is that one chest on the Miles Morales/CapWW2 path 1000 6* shards AND 7500 5* shards or it has a chance to be either one?

It’s both.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I know this is for tier 4
    But does anyone know where the featured 5 *is in epic? And Iron fist is 100% the ag right?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

But does anyone know where the featured 5 *is in epic? And Iron fist is 100% the ag right?

The featured 5* has not been found yet.

Not yet you need 2 keys for that and it was only out for a couple hours so no one knows where things are for 2 keys
  • Inferno69Inferno69 Posts: 57
    Etjama said:

Zakrw_317 said:

Kavya30 said:

Someone said Iron Fist path had the Awakening Gem. I can confirm that the Kingpin path has sig stones.

Iron Fist is a 1* chest. 🤨
    Iron fist path has gem in epic, in legendary the ag path requires 2 keys so its not been found yet
  • Inferno69Inferno69 Posts: 57
    Etjama said:

Is Magneto (House of X) the boss every time?

Its random
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Inferno69 said:

Etjama said:

Zakrw_317 said:

Kavya30 said:

Iron Fist is a 1* chest. 🤨
    Iron fist path has gem in epic, in legendary the ag path requires 2 keys so its not been found yet
    There are no paths that require 2 keys, you just need to wait for the event to come back to be run a second time to find the gem.