**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHY REMOVE 6* SHARDS FROM UC COMPLETION KABAM?!

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    What they could have done is make it a full 5* on uncollected and 500 more 6* shards with a bit more gold added as well
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Lormif said:

bdawg923 said:

This is highly annoying! Please revert this change

You want to force everyone to less rewards just because you don’t want to do the content?
    What???? No. I want them to put some 6* shards back into completion so I can run one path and help my account progress. Since I can't do the uncollected exploration.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

No completion rewards...and difficulty still the same...so.... :|

like the announcement said, they're spread in the chapter completion rewards so if your account isn't good enough, you can still get rewards
    @Hyogasaint
  • PRUWILLPRUWILL Posts: 3
    I might as well just quit the game. Why remove the 6* shards from completion.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    ImGodMF said:

So many bootlickers in here justifying moving all the rewards to 100%.

People get too busy, people get too bored and frankly people just DON'T have to do exploration.

But to take away anyones opportunity to progress without giving their soul to this game is ridiculous.

I was critical of this decision when it was announced. I’m less critical now, probably neutral. I was definitely a person to rush through and claim that early boost from completion rewards at the start of each month.

I will say this - 100% chapter 1 now gets you 500 shards instead of 300. For a newly uncollected player who may not clear the whole act, there are ways that this system is the same or a little better. Having rewards sprinkled on the paths also allows some of the exploration rewards to be gathered early, which can come in handy if you’re close to an opening.

If Kabam had done a better job communicating their vision and the logistics of this, people wouldn’t complain. But they did a bad job explaining how rewards would be spread on paths during quests, and then people were unnecessarily ticked off.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Nice Overhaul man. Wow, looks like my first and last six star is going to be a iron patriot since I have only one chance of pulling a good champ and even that is rare.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    bdawg923 said:

No completion rewards...and difficulty still the same...so.... :|

like the announcement said, they're spread in the chapter completion rewards so if your account isn't good enough, you can still get rewards
    @Hyogasaint
    completion used to get you 900 6* shards and 2500 5* shards, now completion gets you zero 6* shards and 1500 5* shards. accounts that cannot do exploration are screwed over by this player-hostile change which doesn't benefit us in any way shape or form.
    I know👍 just saying there are completion rewards. I definitely agree that a lot of people will be screwed over
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I understand the move but it make no sense to be honest, alot of players find it easier to clear one path of each quest for completion and the rewards for completion help those players progress to move all of that to 100 explore make their life harder not easier , this is not a pro player move and as you can see from the forums no one is happy about it, i really wish you guys would communicate these move with us with a Poll to get players input and use that as a way to implement somethings, this is so not a pro-player move, you guys been on a roll with alot of things but drop the ball big time with this one.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. The reasoning behind moving 6-Star Shards to Chapter and Act exploration is to encourage more Summoners to focus on individual Chapters, and progress as their roster progresses. While a single Completion pass may have been easy for many of you, a lot of you have been Uncollected for a very long time, and if it's that easy for you, then there is other content to challenge you.

Exploring 1 Chapter is a lot easier for somebody with a more limited roster than completing a single path of Uncollected, where they'll be facing a 40k+ PI final boss. Before, not being to complete a Single Path meant you got a pretty small amount of 6-Star Shards. Now, if an Uncollected player is only able to complete Chapter 1, they can challenge themselves to explore it over time to empower their roster.

If you are a Summoner that easily breezed through the UC difficulty, then with the introduction of the new Cav difficulty, we want you focusing on moving up to that (or achieving Cavalier, if you haven't already).

I know this isn't what everybody wants to hear, but this is a big picture move that is intended to help a lot of players that are still progressing.

All this change is gonna do is make me not even try to complete it let alone explore
    Why complete something that doesn’t reward you what we was getting for the last year or so(side note I just completed up last month first time, won’t even bother from now on)

So you didn’t make me want to complete yet alone explore you just made me 100% the first act and then not do anymore in uc So ty I guess that’s what you wanted
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. The reasoning behind moving 6-Star Shards to Chapter and Act exploration is to encourage more Summoners to focus on individual Chapters, and progress as their roster progresses. While a single Completion pass may have been easy for many of you, a lot of you have been Uncollected for a very long time, and if it's that easy for you, then there is other content to challenge you.

Exploring 1 Chapter is a lot easier for somebody with a more limited roster than completing a single path of Uncollected, where they'll be facing a 40k+ PI final boss. Before, not being to complete a Single Path meant you got a pretty small amount of 6-Star Shards. Now, if an Uncollected player is only able to complete Chapter 1, they can challenge themselves to explore it over time to empower their roster.

If you are a Summoner that easily breezed through the UC difficulty, then with the introduction of the new Cav difficulty, we want you focusing on moving up to that (or achieving Cavalier, if you haven't already).

I know this isn't what everybody wants to hear, but this is a big picture move that is intended to help a lot of players that are still progressing.

Hey miike
    It's okey to have new things....but why sudden change...plz let the last chapter reward nerfed too and make it back 6* shards to completion not much just 300 on complition and 200 on exploration it will balance the reward just it was before...give us time let us practice on last chapter sudden change didn't make us pro....plz try to understand plz nerfed the last chapter reward for 2 months plz...we will not object anything after 2 months...current situation seems impossible to me....plz remove the 6* shards for now let it be in complication....for now
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Kabam has divided the Act Completion rewards between each chapter. This way if you are unable to complete chapter 3 for Act Completion rewards you still get some part of it from other chapters.
    So you don't miss the full rewards just because you didn't beat the final boss.
    How hard is this to understand?
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Bahubali said:

Hey all,

I am trying to understand this.. In Uncollected difficulty

As per my roster, In old format rewards
    I get 300 6* shards for chap 1 exploration
    and 300 6* shards for chap 2 exploration

I do easy/nodeless path in chap 3..with help of some revives.. which gives me
    100 6* shards from Chap 3 completion
    600 6* shards from Act completion

So, In total, I used to get 1300 6* shards..

Doing the same now, with new rewards format gives me only 1000 6* shards..
    500 6* shards each from chap 1 and chap 2 100% exploration..

So, I am missing out on 300 6* shards.. and there is no way I can get them without 100% exploration, since they are not part of neither completion rewards or individual paths..

Appreciate you for buffing rewards for UC difficulty but change in rewards format is disappointing especially taking rewards out from completion..
    What about the t5b frag, gold, t4cc crystal and t2a frags? You only need 6* shards to progress?