**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I think I figured out why they got rid of GP metal tag.

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
It's because she is going to be an act 7 boss and they don't want magneto to steamroll her
Just a theory, please don't ban me

Comments

• YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    You think they go rid of her metal tag so that 1 champ wouldn't be able to destroy her even though there are countless more broken champs that could fight Gwenpool and whatever nodes they slap on her.

If that's the case they might as well remove the metal tag from Darkhawk, Mysterio, Ultron, Thor Rags, Crossbones, Ghost, IMIW, Omega red, and Sentinel becasue all these champs are bosses in act 6 and they wouldn't want Magneto to Steamroll all these champs. I'm obviously being hyperbolic here but I'm just using the same kind of logic that you were using.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ycats said:

You think they go rid of her metal tag so that 1 champ wouldn't be able to destroy her even though there are countless more broken champs that could fight Gwenpool and whatever nodes they slap on her.

If that's the case they might as well remove the metal tag from Darkhawk, Mysterio, Ultron, Thor Rags, Crossbones, Ghost, IMIW, Omega red, and Sentinel becasue all these champs are bosses in act 6 and they wouldn't want Magneto to Steamroll all these champs. I'm obviously being hyperbolic here but I'm just using the same kind of logic that you were using.

Yes, I think so. It's Kabam after all.
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    She is still tagged as metal in the new update.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    Wasn’t he banned before?
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Banned, but not forgotten... Maybe he'll come back one day like last time
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Doom is still a boss with #Metal so I think they didn't have GP as a metal for a different reason
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    F
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    omg I just saw he got banned but why

F for respect
This discussion has been closed.