**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unduped 5 star nick fury

I was crazy excited to pull a 5 star nick fury from a legendary crystal... until I realized he needed the dupe. How good is he without the dupe, and where are some places that I could find an awakening gem?

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    He is still awesome without the dupe.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Byucoug21 said:

I was crazy excited to pull a 5 star nick fury from a legendary crystal... until I realized he needed the dupe. How good is he without the dupe, and where are some places that I could find an awakening gem?

The Iron Fist path in Mutant Island epic has a chest with 5* AG, not sure if it's going to be removed when the quest comes back online.
    NF is still decent without his sig ability (Can't be parry stunned, evade counter, unblockable at 15 tactical charges, etc) but the second life and crazy damage when he's duped makes an unduped NF feel underwhelming.
  • Byucoug21Byucoug21 Posts: 21
    Hey, I got the ag crystal and got mutant unfortunately. But, I just opened the epic featured crystal and got CapIW. Ive heard the dupe is super helpful, is that true?