**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam should give everyone 6* black panther (civil war)?

Kabam should give everyone 6* black panther (civil war) in memory of Chadwick Boseman.

Comments

• ah yes the classic, i use the death of a celebrity for personal gain thread. how about you just appreciate chadwick and if u want to honor him go and donate to colon cancer foundations instead of begging for free benefit

C'mon man. We all miss Chadwick and what he did. Just as an in memory of thing.
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★

ah yes the classic, i use the death of a celebrity for personal gain thread. how about you just appreciate chadwick and if u want to honor him go and donate to colon cancer foundations instead of begging for free benefit

yes you’re right we all miss chadwick so maybe a title or something but a 6* champ? come on man

• PlzhelpPlzhelp Posts: 28

ah yes the classic, i use the death of a celebrity for personal gain thread. how about you just appreciate chadwick and if u want to honor him go and donate to colon cancer foundations instead of begging for free benefit

Ah yes the classic “in his honer” argument. By that standards when Stan lee died they should buff every champ “in his honer”.

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

No
  • Ah yes. Now we can tell that you're completely incompetent. Bruh. Learn to spell
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Just close this thread
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    yea lets exploit his death for our personal gain, amazing idea TheEpicHedgehog
  • Alright fine. Stop hating on me.
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★

Ah yes. Now we can tell that you're completely incompetent. Bruh. Learn to spell

ah yes we now we can tell you’re a greedy little ****

Ah yes. Now we can tell that you're completely incompetent. Bruh. Learn to spell

Shush
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Pretty sure starting a fight isn’t honoring anyone and this deescalated pretty quickly...
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Shøcker said:

the second best joke of 2020

Curious, what was the first one? Lol
  • Buttehrs said:

Shøcker said:

Yeah...
  • Can someone tell me how to archive this?
  • AlfninjaAlfninja Posts: 7

Can someone tell me how to archive this?

Nah 🤡

• Buttehrs said:

Shøcker said:

2020 itself
    Lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    So, I see you are new to the forums.
    Before creating a thread, you should use the search option, or just navigate around the forums to search for what you are looking for. This avoid duplicated threads and spam, which are not allowed here.

This subject had also already been discussed. There is a merged thread for it, you should be able to find it quickly.
    And overall, this "suggestion" will just come out as a form of disrespect, no matter how you phrase it. Please avoid to talk about it
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Shøcker said:

2020 itself
    Truth lmfao.
  • So, I see you are new to the forums.
    Before creating a thread, you should use the search option, or just navigate around the forums to search for what you are looking for. This avoid duplicated threads and spam, which are not allowed here.

This subject had also already been discussed. There is a merged thread for it, you should be able to find it quickly.
    And overall, this "suggestion" will just come out as a form of disrespect, no matter how you phrase it. Please avoid to talk about it

Okay sheesh. So how do I archive this??
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

There is no way to. It is permanent

You can't a mod has to I'm pretty sure
  • Crcrcrc said:

There is no way to. It is permanent
    Whelp. Guess I get people hating on me for bringing this up for the next week.
This discussion has been closed.