**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rewards for the main event quest (Master difficulty)

Are they removed or have they been divided into the chapter rewards or is it just not showing it?
Need confirmation
Thankyou

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Master difficulty isn’t that main difficulty lol, cavalier is
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    they have been divided into the chapter completion rewards, although all together, it is less than before
  • Options
    HyogasaintHyogasaint Posts: 25
    Master difficulty hasnt changed the rewards and it shows properly. The difficuty that has been changed is Uncollected. They have changed the way to get ALL the rewards. Some of the rewards are spreaded in the paths and some of them you have to do FULL exploration to get them. There is no Completion rewards from now on...at least for now.
  • Options
    tdtfugcyrdtdtfugcyrd Posts: 35

Master difficulty hasnt changed the rewards and it shows properly. The difficuty that has been changed is Uncollected. They have changed the way to get ALL the rewards. Some of the rewards are spreaded in the paths and some of them you have to do FULL exploration to get them. There is no Completion rewards from now on...at least for now.

I was supposed to put uncollected there but I don't know why I put master, I recently became uncollected and I did two event quests I used to explore the first two chapters and complete the last chapter for 6* crystal shards, so now I won't be getting 6* shards for finishing the last chapter but not fully exploring it?
    Are the rewards still the same amount?
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I believe the rewards had a slight buff. However if you want some of the juicy stuff I’d recommend exploring chapters 1 & 2 if chapter 3 is hard for you.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Completion doesn’t mean much anymore