**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quake players who is your Achilles heel?

Comments

• Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Storm, her light attacks just sometimes don’t reach
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    My Achilles heel is not having quake. :ccc
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

tigra

I’m convinced her design was built specifically around being a mystic counter to Quake.

Prove me wrong.
    i agree. She is quakeable, but you have to have SonicFox level reflexes to not get hit once
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

5* crystals

You’ll get her soon. I can feel it.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

5* crystals

I know it, I can feel it, hahaha hahahaha!
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Hi, I'd like to question how everyone missed Quake's worst enemy....

Mole Man and IMIW.

True Accuracy, my boys. How you gonna Quake he who cannot be fooled by pathetic evades?
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    I'm pretty decent at quaking ig but even now and then I sometimes got caught with a double medium but not always. I can never quake IMIW but some of my most difficult Fights with quake are tigra due to her double mediums and havok due to his passive power gain. Void could also be a problem but you can manage the fight even after a slip up as you can include a mix of quake and shake with quake and parry.
  • gfan_13gfan_13 Posts: 18
    Tigra, both mediums are double attacks
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

I'm pretty decent at quaking ig but even now and then I sometimes got caught with a double medium but not always. I can never quake IMIW but some of my most difficult Fights with quake are tigra due to her double mediums and havok due to his passive power gain. Void could also be a problem but you can manage the fight even after a slip up as you can include a mix of quake and shake with quake and parry.

probably because IMIW has true accuracy bypassing evade, its possible to quake him but pointless.
  • Man, hype's heavy sometimes, just mess up with it and all the guys with true strike and evade ignorers...oh my.....the evade saved me plenty of times when i don't dex and those guys grab it from me.😣
  • KiralightKiralight Posts: 14

My ban for 3 runs!
    Can't quake anything for a week now lol

Wait you got banned for a week for doing 3 runs in island ?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Just want to put an FYI out there are 2 kinds of champs with double mediums
    Champs like Drax, Phoenix and Hela who have double mediums, but require no additional reaction
    Champs like stealth spidey, tigra and domino require an additional reaction
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Using Quake in that Surtur location. I have a hard time seeing her with her black suit against a dark backdrop.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Silver surfer, what a pain.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

Hi, I'd like to question how everyone missed Quake's worst enemy....

Mole Man and IMIW.

True Accuracy, my boys. How you gonna Quake he who cannot be fooled by pathetic evades?

You can push moleman to 5 charges, then you can quake rest of the fight.
    Imiw is quakable, as dorklessons posted a video on how to, but I don't even wanna try it.
    The real question is why you'd force yourself to endure such bad matchups. It's like trying to kill Ebony Maw with Corvus.
    Maw vs Corvus is an impossible matchup (not considering light hits and sp3)
    In case of Mole man, after you push him to 5 charges, it becomes a normal quake fight.
    And you can also play quake as a normal 5 hit combo style too if it comes to that lol.
    Having knowledge about bad matchups might save some resources.
    The thing is...unless they made it so the ONLY option is Quake, I'm still not Quaking Mole Man.

Also...there's only one truly impossible to win fight, no matter what you try...and that's Hit-Monkey vs. Ebony.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

5* crystals

5* crystals

I know it, I can feel it, hahaha hahahaha!
    I like your optimism. Mine faded a long time ago
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Not sure why but DH always seems to clip me. Stealth and SS also with the stupid double mediums
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    double medium
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    YoMoves said:

The thing is...unless they made it so the ONLY option is Quake, I'm still not Quaking Mole Man.

Also...there's only one truly impossible to win fight, no matter what you try...and that's Hit-Monkey vs. Ebony.

hit monkey can ko ebony maw if he can be stunned, just do LLLL combos, you'll miss the first hit but will connect the other three, and if you time his SP1 right (Assassin's Cunning active and falter on you) you can gain a persistent vigilance effect and ignore miss ^_^

i would say that duped elektra vs ebony is probably the worst/impossible matchup, because you have to either kill EM before bringing him down to 25% health or you won't be able to touch him anymore (unless hits on block aren't critical? i've never used elektra so i don't know) ^_^
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    The worst one of all imo has to be the annoying cousins.

I still won't forget the day I was on the Sentinel boss in 6.1.6 and I was sitting on the couch and boom out of nowhere they crash into me.

A part of me died that afternoon.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Doc ock, freaking tentacles flying all over the place.