**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Act Completion Rewards for Cavalier

First off, this was my fault. I didn’t check the reward structure. I’ll concede that. I guess, after playing this game for so long, I just assumed that there would be some decent rewards for completing the act.

That being said, I’m thoroughly disappointed that this isn’t the case. Because I have no intention of exploring the rest of Cavalier difficulty. It’s just too difficult for me and not worth the units. And having spent SO MUCH to get SO LITTLE for completion, it’s a huge gut punch. I hope this changes in the future. If not, I won’t even attempt.

Comments

• Options
    jpl7340jpl7340 Posts: 35
    I get that I can’t do it as effectively as others, but I’m just upset that I can’t even get decent rewards unless I plan on 100% the event.
  • Options

jpl7340 said:

I get that I can’t do it as effectively as others, but I’m just upset that I can’t even get decent rewards unless I plan on 100% the event.

Then you aren't ready. We saw this happen when UC was introduced.
    Then it’s only for endgame players? Not for progressing players? I strongly disagree with that notion. If I’m willing to put in the effort to complete the cavalier EQ, I should get a suitable reward to progress my account. The chapter completion rewards fall woefully short imo.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Also, the overwhelming majority of quests (if not all) in this game have completion rewards; why should this one be any different? I don’t believe it should. It’s like a rug got swept out from under me. I get it: I should have checked. But why would I question something that’s been a mainstay of the game for so long? Had I realized there were no completion rewards, I wouldn’t have invested so much into the last chapter. I would have just cut my losses and quit.
  • Options
    AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    The insanely good rewards for the side quest this month have made this less of an issue this month, but I really think it will come back up again every month.
  • Options
    Well at least Seatin agrees with me.

https://youtu.be/SjwNhe1smQk
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I won’t bother watching the video but I imagine it’s saying the rewards aren’t really that interesting now, so there gonna be pretty garbage looking in 3+ months, which tbf, I agree with.

If anything, kabam should’ve taken some rewards from the act exploration and spread those across chapter exploration, and keep completion rewards if I’m being honest.
  • Options

And what’s up with the L1 potions and revives? I mean, really?

Bruh, THIS! I see the lvl 1 and 2 potions in uncollected and cavalier quests and wonder “why even put this in here? It does nothing...”
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

jpl7340 said:

Then you aren't ready. We saw this happen when UC was introduced.
    He's not ready for EXPLORATION. People in his situation should get completion rewards to keep them going. Kabam also said that they would make a clear easy path for newly cav players. So stop with the 'You're not ready' nonsense. The rewards suck for their target Audience and need to be revamped.
    There are clear easy paths for new cavs, if he cannot do it then they are not ready. And the rewards are fine.