**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First ever 5 star featured crystal opening insanely lucky

2»

Comments

• youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Nice! My first 5* featured was Strom (Pyramid X)
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    I got 5☆ Emma Frost from mine
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I got third cyclops, pretty much knew his insane love towards me 😅
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Ayy same boat congrats!
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    I got hyperion from my first featured 5 star. Pretty hyped
  • BRUUUUHBRUUUUH Posts: 13
    I got gwenpool. Does anyone know if she's good, how to use her, or if she needs to be awakened?
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    BRUUUUH said:

I got gwenpool. Does anyone know if she's good, how to use her, or if she needs to be awakened?

she’s good, imo same level w black widow origin or Elsa bloodstone. Big damage over time dealers. Gwenpool maybe best bleeder in the game after nick fury, maybe magneto up there now as well. Worth maxing deep wounds for her, esp if u have other bleeders.

Her awaken ability is a good one, gives a little utility where she can’t die from special damage (thats not DoT or stun etc) and she gets ability accuracy reduction. The wording listed in game is vague but I think it’s something like 2% aar per hit on combo meter so 50 hits is 100% aar, if that’s not right it’s close.

If u don’t have one of the elite skill champs (Fury, Aegon) then u should get a lot of good use out of her, congrats.
  • ATnix95ATnix95 Posts: 4
    Congrats, mate. I just opened mine and got Tigra. Not really sure how to feel about that or if I should even rank her up lol.