**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Unpopular Opinion: Red Hulk is a God Tier Champion

Comments

• Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,062 ★★★★

Chikel said:

He’s definitely good and has his uses. The thing that holds him back is that stupid cap of 10 charges. They need to raise it to 25 or something.

They can make it permanent at 10 charges or convert it into something else like Void's FOV
    It is Permanent though? And no 10 is Plenty Enough with the Extra 180% Burst of Damage he gains from it, the Physical Resistance he gains from each Charge depending on his Sig Level, and the +2% Attack per Charge he gains from the She-Hulk Synergy. If anyone think Red Hulk's Damage isn't already crazy enough then they don't play Red Hulk, and don't even get me started on when he Crits with 10 Charges.
    After 10 charges, he overheats and lose his charges. It's irritating and I wish they would prevent him from losing them or have his sig ability convert it into something else
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

He’s definitely good and has his uses. The thing that holds him back is that stupid cap of 10 charges. They need to raise it to 25 or something.

They can make it permanent at 10 charges or convert it into something else like Void's FOV
    It is Permanent though? And no 10 is Plenty Enough with the Extra 180% Burst of Damage he gains from it, the Physical Resistance he gains from each Charge depending on his Sig Level, and the +2% Attack per Charge he gains from the She-Hulk Synergy. If anyone think Red Hulk's Damage isn't already crazy enough then they don't play Red Hulk, and don't even get me started on when he Crits with 10 Charges.
    After 10 charges, he overheats and lose his charges. It's irritating and I wish they would prevent him from losing them or have his sig ability convert it into something else
    What? I've never seen him Overheat, he used to prebuff but now he doesn't. Only time you lose charges is 2 (or 1 with the Domino Synergy) when using an Sp2, and 3 during the Sp3 to activate the Incinerate.
  • Options

Red hulk is an absolute unit. I wish his regen on special 2 was buffed a bit, but other than that, he annihilates anything in his way. Each charge gives +18% Additional damage, meaning at 10 charges, you’re doing +180% additional damage per hit. Absolute beast of a champ. His synergies make him way more on par with other beyond god tier champs, boosting his damage output, regen, or flame charge consumption, but when alone, he’s a solid god tier champ.

With his Sp2 you can Regen just enough to deal with the Recoil Mastery.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited September 2020

He's alright

imagane having r3 domino and r3 massacre then your just godly edit: your in 4LOki!!!
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

He's alright

imagane having r3 domino and r3 massacre then your just godly edit: your in 4LOki!!!
    I do have R3 Domino as well. Masacre is only R2 though, He gets used far less
  • Options

He's alright

Don't forget She-Hulk
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

He's alright

ayyo you don't got that many units, get on the grind!
  • Options

He's alright

ayyo you don't got that many units, get on the grind!
    Think I'll be okay
  • Options

He's alright

@Worknprogress LOL
    Hey, he's yet to let me down in war. That alone gets him a gold star in my book.
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    He is good if u use sp3 only. Besides he is buttery vulnerable to hits , takes way too much of damage if ur not master in dexing. So I didn't take him to r5.
  • Options
    _I_ said:

_I_ said:

He is good if u use sp3 only. Besides he is buttery vulnerable to hits , takes way too much of damage if ur not master in dexing. So I didn't take him to r5.

Awakened ability literally grants physical resistance
    I see, I have him unduped at r4. Got a science ag today was debating whether to use on him, but then I use quake more so fed her that.
    Quake??? She doesn’t need the AG at all loool
  • Options
    Zurafa said:

He’s amazing and I use this Trinity everyone, rulks definitely underestimated... I have the t5 skill for massacre but can’t decide between taking up him, stealth spidey, or white widow.

I would go Stealth Spidey or BWDO to r3

Rulk is awesome, great r3 choice
  • Options
    _I_ said:

How can someone play a Champion so wrong? Jk in all seriousness though that's a Horrible Playstyle for him, I'd avoid that Sp3 at all costs. His Base Damage is busted op enough to beat out the Sp3 and short Incinerate, also yeah his Awakened Ability makes him an Absolute Tank and he has Crit Resistance on his Base.
  • Options
    _I_ said:

Side note I'm genuinely curious what made you think he was only good with Sp3s? Was it from a video guide or something cause if so that would need some serious updating...
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306

_I_ said:

Side note I'm genuinely curious what made you think he was only good with Sp3s? Was it from a video guide or something cause if so that would need some serious updating...
    On using the sp3, I found opponents dropping dead instantly, similar to yellow jackets. So I liked that instant drop dead thing.