Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A Summoner's Life For Me!

Comments

• Martianishere3Martianishere3 Member Posts: 17
    I'm having no issue with the quest rn I'm not sure with anyone else
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    AlexBossu said:

How many keys are necessary for that platinumpool piece?

Just one, but I will warn you it is a tough fight, you first have Deadpool (OG) which is an easy fight, then Goldpool another easy fight, but the Platinum Pool is rough, 6* that is duped. Of course getting the piece made it worth it to fight through it. :)
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    Amms90 said:

From Kabam Boo’s post. If they’re saying that, they’re giving people permission to claim that item one more time. After that, it’ll disappear and you won’t have the opportunity again to claim it.

we're all getting that feeling, but none of us wants to get banned for misunderstanding something
    I agree!
  • MattManMattMan Member Posts: 435 ★★★★

From Kabam Boo’s post. If they’re saying that, they’re giving people permission to claim that item one more time. After that, it’ll disappear and you won’t have the opportunity again to claim it.

Also means extra rewards for some.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Amms90 said:

we're all getting that feeling, but none of us wants to get banned for misunderstanding something
    No one is going to get banned for claiming a reward that is in the current quest regardless of what happened before. The quest was reset and claiming current rewards is not an exploit. Some people probably don't even remember what path they took the first run. It's all good. Have at it.
  • DariusYiDariusYi Member Posts: 171
    Any idea if i can cycle the boss to another champ and how?
    It says random, but i fought the same hidden mutant and the same boss over and over again today. Even though i tried different paths.
    It was domino and then weapon x. The weapon x boss in legendary is really tough for me. I only got 1 r4 5* and the rest are maxed 4*.
  • shield456shield456 Member Posts: 1,980 ★★★
    @Kabam Boo I am having some trouble in the legendary difficulty whenever I enter the quest there is only 1 boss Emma plz tell when does the boss change.
    Plz clear this doubt of mine WHEN DOES THE BOSS CHANGE????
    Some say after defeating it but I defeated the master wolverine around a million times and it remains the same I am seeing in legendary for 3 days but the boss is same
    Emma Frost
    This is frustrating and irritating I can open a 5star crystal after receiving th9se 7500 shards.
    Plz help @Kabam Boo
    shield456 said:

@Kabam Boo I am having some trouble in the legendary difficulty whenever I enter the quest there is only 1 boss Emma plz tell when does the boss change.
    Plz clear this doubt of mine WHEN DOES THE BOSS CHANGE????
    Some say after defeating it but I defeated the master wolverine around a million times and it remains the same I am seeing in legendary for 3 days but the boss is same
    Emma Frost
    This is frustrating and irritating I can open a 5star crystal after receiving th9se 7500 shards.
    Plz help @Kabam Boo

My gameness is shield311
    @Kabam Miike plznhelppp
    @Kabam Vydious my ID is shield311 my problem has been stated here plz help
  • Steinman101Steinman101 Member Posts: 3
    Same when I enter epic and legendary there is only weapon x and I only have three five stars so I wasted a ridiculous amount of buffs and hard earned units I did eventually ko him but I have not seen another boss please fix this kabam
  • Steinman101Steinman101 Member Posts: 3
    I don’t want compensation but plz fix the bug I want to get my featured five star soon but I won’t enter the quest until the bug is fixed Because I am tired of fighting weapon x he is just so annoying even when my human torch has nova flames
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

I don’t want compensation but plz fix the bug I want to get my featured five star soon but I won’t enter the quest until the bug is fixed Because I am tired of fighting weapon x he is just so annoying even when my human torch has nova flames

There's no bug. The boss will only change once you defeat it. But there's also a chance that you will encounter the same boss in succession.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

How about trying the straight path to final boss, take him down.
    Check the PI first before attempting to use key in subsequent runs.

There's no bug. The boss will only change once you defeat it. But there's also a chance that you will encounter the same boss in succession.
    There is, I defeated it wolverine in epic and it remained same I don't want compensation too but I can open a 5 star crystal today but the boss does not change at all
    shield456 said:

There is, I defeated it wolverine in epic and it remained same I don't want compensation too but I can open a 5 star crystal today but the boss does not change at all
    There is a chance that it will remain the same.
    shield456 said:

And you defeated Wolverine in EPIC. Not in Legendary. Defeat Emma Frost in LEGENDARY for the boss to change. EPIC is not related to LEGENDARY.

shield456 said:

And you defeated Wolverine in EPIC. Not in Legendary. Defeat Emma Frost in LEGENDARY for the boss to change. EPIC is not related to LEGENDARY.
    The boss remained same in epic not legendary.
    So the concept is same for all difficulties
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    All the T2A requires 2 keys. :(
  • SpoonySpoony Member Posts: 9
    I keep going in fights with Storm Pyramid X as the "Random" mutant champ, and Emma Frost as the boss. I try to do the Legendary category, but because of Emma, I cant get past her because I have no 6 star champ (as of posting this) and I'm missing out on 15k 5* shards which is really Important to me Right now

Everyone complaining they can't kill bosses in legendary or epic - that means the difficulty isn't meant for you. Sure, the rewards look awesome - but they aren't for where you are progression wise. Instead of complaining that you can't best the hardest difficulties and get the best rewards, do an easier difficulty this month, build up your account and try again on next month's side event.

That isn't the case boss does not change and that was apart of the island.
    The boss should change randomly every time we start the quest.
    I already defeated all of them except boss item less.
    I just wanted that bug to be fixed soon
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    shield456 said:

Everyone complaining they can't kill bosses in legendary or epic - that means the difficulty isn't meant for you. Sure, the rewards look awesome - but they aren't for where you are progression wise. Instead of complaining that you can't best the hardest difficulties and get the best rewards, do an easier difficulty this month, build up your account and try again on next month's side event.

That isn't the case boss does not change and that was apart of the island.
    The boss should change randomly every time we start the quest.
    I already defeated all of them except boss item less.
    I just wanted that bug to be fixed soon
    That is not a bug... it is random as long as you complete a map... just like every quest in the game (those with random champions like daily quests) the map does not change until you beat the boss... same with items on maps they won't change unless you beat the boss (for those who revive farm in act 4... the big key is to finish the map and not just grab the revive or else it won't reset the map)
  • AdevatiAdevati Member Posts: 439 ★★★
    edited September 2020

All the T2A requires 2 keys. :(

4 keys = 2 T2A, 7,500 5* Shards, 2,000 6* Shards

Sounds pretty good to me.

• RO53TT1RO53TT1 Member Posts: 323 ★★
    This may have been posted, I really didn't have time to read them all, but I misunderstood what this event was in a way, so I was under the impression that there's 28 paths & 35 keys, so I apparently & mistakenly thought we'd run all 28 paths on a difficulty then use the other 7 left over keys for a did difficulty but 1 path just cost me 2 keys, so looks like I was dead wrong, anyone else misunderstand this event??

U know in the back of my mind I felt like kabam was being overly generous with this side quest and that's out of character, if it's to good it's prob to good to be true I guess.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,576 ★★★★★
    RO53TT1 said:

This may have been posted, I really didn't have time to read them all, but I misunderstood what this event was in a way, so I was under the impression that there's 28 paths & 35 keys, so I apparently & mistakenly thought we'd run all 28 paths on a difficulty then use the other 7 left over keys for a did difficulty but 1 path just cost me 2 keys, so looks like I was dead wrong, anyone else misunderstand this event??

U know in the back of my mind I felt like kabam was being overly generous with this side quest and that's out of character, if it's to good it's prob to good to be true I guess.

That's IF you run all 28 paths of a difficulty. I for one will bypass a good bit from legendary like t4cc for extra shards from epic. That's more keys I can use there.
  • Campo4Campo4 Member Posts: 141
    Spoony said:

I keep going in fights with Storm Pyramid X as the "Random" mutant champ, and Emma Frost as the boss. I try to do the Legendary category, but because of Emma, I cant get past her because I have no 6 star champ (as of posting this) and I'm missing out on 15k 5* shards which is really Important to me Right now

Emma Frost is a character you can counter if you learn to fight her, even with lesser ranked champs. Try dueling to practice baiting her sp1.

• Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    RO53TT1 said:

That path that cost two keys is really two paths... just there is a locked path off the other path
  • JazzymanJazzyman Member Posts: 18
    Hey kabam I have a problem, in your post yall said "The Bosses are still random" Please Explain to me how for the past week I was only getting weapon X