**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How am I not level 60?

I’ve beat all content in the game and I’m still level 56, that’s not normal right?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    you’ve even 100% done every Act?
  • Adok said:

Im not even cav and we're the same level XD

Isn’t that weird?
  • you’ve even 100% done every Act?

No I haven’t 100% them the rewards aren’t worth the time except for act 6
  • DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Posts: 58
    That is weird 🤔
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

that's why
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Explore earlier acts and you should be good. If you feel the rewards aren't good, why would they look good to someone at your kinda level? Act 5 rewards will pretty much always be relevant. Earlier acts also give rewards, no matter how small they might seem.

Also, you probably haven't completed more than 150 daily quests in your career...
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★

I think you're the first person I've seen above 500k rating that isn't level 60

I swear, the progression rate these days...and people keep whining about cavalier and uncollected rewards, smh.

That’s a huge issue I have. It doesn’t apply here checked him in game and he has ancient one title so he’s played for some time. Kinda makes sense
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    100% act 4, toss in some 50% xp boostesr and add some XP masteries and you will be there in no time
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★

How do you enjoy the game like this?
  • I think you're the first person I've seen above 500k rating that isn't level 60

I swear, the progression rate these days...and people keep whining about cavalier and uncollected rewards, smh.

That’s a huge issue I have. It doesn’t apply here checked him in game and he has ancient one title so he’s played for some time. Kinda makes sense
    Yea I’ve played for a while, just never 100% most acts. I might 100% act 6 though
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Do you spend any money on the game?
  • I’ve beat all content in the game and I’m still level 56, that’s not normal right?

Just gotta say, mad respect for ranking magneto marvel now to R3.
    I like the buff a lot even though red mags was better white mags can still hit heavy
  • Nick1109 said:

Do you spend any money on the game?

Occasionally, like 4th and cyber weekend, Christmas, and then cav daily’s now and again
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Holy what 1m+ rating and level 56?! Dang your either really skilled or you haven’t done act 4 100%
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Let’s see. No Elders Bane. No Throne Breaker. No Abyss Collector profile pic. Nowhere near close to finishing all content there. A bit of click bait.

The only achievement of any remarkable note is a path of Abyss but you have an Aegon so attainable. If anything it seems you’ve purposely not completed content to try and show off a low level progression.
    edited September 2020

Let’s see. No Elders Bane. No Throne Breaker. No Abyss Collector profile pic. Nowhere near close to finishing all content there. A bit of click bait.

The only achievement of any remarkable note is a path of Abyss but you have an Aegon so attainable. If anything it seems you’ve purposely not completed content to try and show off a low level progression.

He doesn’t have to flex his collector thingy and he said he didn’t explore all content he didn’t hide it. Don’t be so pressed loL

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Holy what 1m+ rating and level 56?! Dang your either really skilled or you haven’t done act 4 100%

he hasn't done act 4 100%

he hasn't done act 4 100%
    Yeah ik I saw it after I posted my comment lol