**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post your best counters to Apocalypse and Prof X

Comments

• NumanNuman Posts: 276 β˜…β˜…
    All that magneto talk went out of the window πŸ˜‚
    Corvus worked grt for me took 80% off apocalypse before block dmg claimed my soul
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Did you guys know corvus glaive is a good champion?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Prof X isn’t hard, you just need to pay attention to the falter countdown. Sure you could bring HT or NF to make it easier, but anyone can do it.

For Apocalypse, I used G2099 and didn’t have too much trouble. I don’t THINK his L1 is hard to dex, but I blocked it so I wouldn’t risk losing my combo.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4* stark spicy works well on apocalypse
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I used torch for both ... for apocalypse i had to activate the flame on in prefight to apply those power stings and keep baiting specials to do extra damage
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Professor X anyone really. He’s pretty easy. M
    Apoc a high damage champ is best and make sure you intercept well. Ghost did massive damage to him. I took him down around 300k on my first run with ghost. Finished off with wasp
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Guys, can magik power control apocalypse and prof x??

yea solod both with her
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2020
    Voodoo did the trick for me on Cav Apocalypse. Poison+power control+Regen to counter block damage at the start. Never got to my Warlock to try him.

For Cav Prof X, damage over time seemed to be the answer along with playing him a little like Ebony Maw. R4 Venom did a near solo the first run and CapIW cleaned up the last ~10%.

Dr. Zola
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Prof X isn’t hard, you just need to pay attention to the falter countdown. Sure you could bring HT or NF to make it easier, but anyone can do it.

For Apocalypse, I used G2099 and didn’t have too much trouble. I don’t THINK his L1 is hard to dex, but I blocked it so I wouldn’t risk losing my combo.

Just block his SP1 and then once it’s over just run in and pile into him
    DrZola said:

Voodoo did the trick for me on Cav Apocalypse. Poison+power control+Regen to counter block damage at the start. Never got to my Warlock to try him.

For Cav Prof X, damage over time seemed to be the answer along with playing him a little like Ebony Maw. R4 Venom did a near solo the first run and CapIW cleaned up the last ~10%.

Dr. Zola

Nice handy info...
    I haven’t tried cavalier as yet, but in uncollected I used HB with excellent effect against Apocalypse

My takedown approach was:

Intercept Apocalypse’s heavy and land hits into him

Just block his SP1 and then land hits into him

Use HB SP1 when you have him in the corner then just spam a very heavies

Just block his SP1 and then once it’s over just run in and pile into him
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My counter to Prof X was Doom and I haven't fought Apocalypse yet
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Numan said:

Corvus worked grt for me took 80% off apocalypse before block dmg claimed my soul

It does suck that apocalypse is metal but magneto cant do squat against him cause of the stun immune
    GagoH said:

Numan said:

It does suck that apocalypse is metal but magneto cant do squat against him cause of the stun immune
    I did one shots of the uncollected Apocalypse with

Hulkbuster (he was just brilliant)
    Vision OG
    A ramped up Cull Obsidian
    A 10 stacked fury Sabretooth (with the OML synergy which gives ST a 20% chance of his medium attack being unblockable and against Apocalypse this was very handy because when the medium did connect you can keep piling in on him)
    Killmonger with the BPCW synergy giving him the counter punch charges from his SP1 (Basically ignores Apocalypse stun immunity)

Shall try these in cavalier difficulty
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Captain Sparkles worked great for me.
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111 β˜…
    Ghost is OP For Both
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Haven’t gotten to apocalypse yet, will probably use ghost with wasp synergy for him. I found prof x really really easy though, used pretty much anyone for him. Mainly Sunspot though. I’m doing uncollected difficulty if that makes any difference
  • MadooriCMadooriC Posts: 40 β˜…
    Hulkbuster all the way
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Human Torch Flame-On for Apoc.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 β˜…β˜…
    G2099
    Domino
    NF
    CapIW

The intercept fury boost makes it so you can almost use anyone for that extra damage
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Prof X - Iron Man iw

Prof X - Iron Man iw

yep...i'd 100% agree with that call...
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It might be hard for people to accept, but Hulkbuster smashes both of them pretty well.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Magik or HB for apocalypse
    And anyone for Prof X
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Prof x is easy, one shot cav difficulty with r5 starky in 41 hits, he’s also not bad for apoc just try to push him to sp2.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2020
    RU11011 said:

CMM and pray for both? Usually what I do every event quest, but I think I need a new strategy for Cavalier difficulty.

Quick update: this actually worked for Cavalier. One step closer to this becoming a patented technique.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RU11011 said:

RU11011 said:

CMM and pray for both? Usually what I do every event quest, but I think I need a new strategy for Cavalier difficulty.

Quick update: this actually worked for Cavalier. One step closer to this becoming a patented technique.
    Yup, currently plodding through exploration and can confirm she melted him in about 30-40 seconds